The Dude Tales

Lord_La_forge

It's okay Mr La Forge, i appreciate the humour of that observation, though not a trekkie, i've seen enough. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it as well, my girlfriend is a trekkie :cry: so I have seen enough ST to last Yoda a lifetime.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

There's no malignity coming from me, only sadness that my GF prefers ST to SW

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane

Were you in exams or something of the sort, Scath?
I think Scath is far past that particular point.
No, not really, although I'm really old, I did have an exam the 23rd of april (it took about six hours).

I have no problem with ST, i just prefer SW is all. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

No, not really, although I'm really old, I did have an exam the 23rd of april (it took about six hours).
What exam is that?
Here we go again... :roll:
Indeed.... :roll:

By the way, has anyone else noticed that there have been more ST banners here now? 8O

Guest Scathane
What exam is that?
That was a marketing exam. We had to do a case on easyJet (a European low cost airliner). Don't know if I made it... :? If not, I'll do it again in October...

By the way, has anyone else noticed that there have been more ST banners here now? 8O
So it seems... And to be honest..., I somehow resent that a little... :(

23rd of April? Not 23rd of May?
No, it was the 23rd of April...

Well, a certain furry feline has been raising its wicked tail in defiance recenty... 8O:?