Modding community.

Stellar_Magic

I posted on a third party product forum which it didn't say I could recruit or not. That sucks. Well I know the game isn't out yet but I could at least get renders and skinning up then put it in the game.

How can modders not be available? Look at the tons of mods people are making and theres over 1000 of them and say one isn't available? Just bull. Sorry if I ticked someone off but I dont buy that.

Also people could also be influenced since Gundam Seed got a bad reputation with the so called Anime fans since it "Copied" othre series of Gundam. If anybody wants to slap me in the face for crying about it go ahead since theres tons of modders and skinners.

edit: I see I scared people away, well then I tried using 3DMax studio but my patience is limited with it. I used a human form to create a Mech shell around it but the body wouldn't stay in place, meh.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic