Elements/weather

Jmaster3265

THINK, USE YOUR BRAIN..........now I know why Fosh and Garbageben left...................

what i'm saying is the ANIMALS, not human made stuff but ANIMALS adapt to their enviroment. Think before you post now will you.

If it actually did more damage I would of called it a tornado but if it does none its a dust devil.

edit: Sorry if this is rude but I said it as simple and understanding as possible and people still post stupid messages.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THINK, USE YOUR BRAIN..........now I know why Fosh and Garbageben left...................

what i'm saying is the ANIMALS, not human made stuff but ANIMALS adapt to their enviroment. Think before you post now will you.

If it actually did more damage I would of called it a tornado but if it does none its a dust devil.

Excuse you, you think and use your brain before you post. How does adapting to the enviroment, mean that a tornado will not affect them? Did you even read my other posts? Ex: Your saying animals like cows in states where there are frequent torandoes won't get sucked into the tornado because there used to it? Thats impossible, the tornado has so much force, what do you think the cows in this case are going to say. "Oh look the tornado is coming to us, lets just stand here and let it hit us, and it won't affect us. Yeah that makes a lot of sense, thats like saying if a volcano occurs, it won't destroy everything in it's path.

:evil::roll::wink:

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/1135/jmaster3265signew13rd.jpg