1. 1. What type of music you listen to?

• All types
    • Chav
    • 80's Rock
    • Other
    • Punk
    • Power Ballads
    • Grunge

WTF is chav? Grunge, punk, some of the heavier '80's stuff (Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Anthrax) I listen to. Power ballads and a lot of '80's stuff annoys me. I also listen to classical orchcastra, classic rock, some country, soul, blues, blue grass, hard rock, metal, some heavy metal, and late '80's/early-mid '90's rap. Techno, industrial, house and that sort of thing doesn't do much for me. KMFDM is possibly the only exception to that. It all really depends on my mood and what I'm tired of hearing.

Townies are people who walk around in hoodies and Chavs are people who Pimp Their Rides and wear really Stupid clothes.

Oh!! The MTV generation homies & gansta wanna-be's. Well, the hoodie folk not nessicarly, but they pretend they're "hard" or "hard-core" anyways. There are so many terms for those clicks I lost track... Then there are all the sub-groups... :?

You guys suck :| Seriously its different then rap so now that rap is dead dont hate on trance now. Listen to it and you'll know trance is good. You do know I can make you bow down to me :P

The world wishes trance was never invented. Maybe that's why it was ignored in this list, too. (No offense to anyone, just hate the music)

The world likes trance since its not about drugs and girls 99% but its a state of mind, if your sad the trance is sad and if your happy the trance is happy. Trance was invented to keep us relax or to help us dance. I think it was ignored because people dont pay much attention to other genres only to the ones they like and if you biasly hate trance then good for you. Another thing ya you do see girls in trance videos but so does other genres.

I picked other although i suppose i may fall under 80's rock, i like classic rock, rock, and some hard rock. A little country here and there.

if you have a suggestion for adding to the poll say it and sorry if there was a miss understanding about the chav thing i just live in a whole town of them.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n292/Admiral_Antilles/Thrawncopy.jpg

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/3269/pffuserbar2globalmodnx9.jpg

I Support the Resistance!

@Ghostly: YUO SUXXX!!!111 Seriously though, when I see someone listening to Trance, I want to rip their headsets apart! I can't stand it, I have heard a couple of songs (Or whatever those deformed things are called) so you can't say I don't know what it's like. As to the whole rap thing, if I read correctly, you said rap was dead!? Rap has never been more alive = I have never hated it more. The whole "I got shot nine times"-scheme is really getting on my nerves.
Go Leafs go!

Dont hate me because i'm a Senators Fan which the team keeps on winning (If you haven't noticed the Sens and the Leafs dont go well together) :P Well then Europe is all about Trance so if you hate trance you hate Europe ;) Keep that in mind so you also hate Finland :)

I like classical, rock and I like the music from trance and techno, I don't particularly care for words. I don't listen to music all that much though compaired to anyone else I know.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png

Goth rock/metal for me.

But also punk to some extend.

But also rock to some extend.

But also Hardhouse (Gabber Hardcore) to some extend.

/care about other people's oppinions.

Dude. Calm down. Stop insulting the Admin or you could be barred.

noob!!

hmm a private message in my inbox eh?

......mumble mumble...wha??? i have been BARRED?!!? man fosh you are too good, the only thing i dislike about metal is that they yell way too much and become a nusiance, gothic is way too depressing, and rap is too full of obscenitys and raping/murders

gives me bad vibes those types...brr

I've have you now - Lord Vader