2000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElvisMiggell

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As SOCL grimly faced up to the dark prospects of battle, he failed to heed the additional weight of some of his kit....
I just shaved my Arab-looking (not long) beard this morning and I look kind of just like that guy!

By the way, because I no longer look like the picture on my Driver's Liscense and military ID card, so it took the passport people a VERY long while to actually agree that the picture I gave them for my passport was truly me. (I'll show you guys the pics of the ID card and the passport a tad later)

informants were providing information....
What else would informants do? :lol:

Congratulations, Scath (even though I've said it already in another thread)!!! :D

Here's what I wrote earlier, but with the link to the pictures included:

By the way, because I no longer look like the picture on my Driver's Liscense and military ID card, it took the passport people a VERY long while to actually agree that the picture I gave them to use on my passport (which happens to be the most up-to-date picture of me I have) was truly me.

What do you guys think? When I shave my entire face or my head and leave a goatee, or something, I look almost 100% different have confused MANY, MANY, MANY people (including teachers :twisted: ) by doing so. I could work for the CIA.... :twisted:

Hmmm, i can tell that's it's you. I'll tell you what though, for someone your age, you've got plenty of facial hair!!! 8O

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Hmmm, i can tell that's it's you. I'll tell you what though, for someone your age, you've got plenty of facial hair!!! 8O
I've been called:

-monkey man
    -non-evolved man
    -the missing link
    -big foot
    -yetti
    -sasquatch
    -Neanderthal man
    -Osama
    -Osama's brother, Yomama :roll:
    -and an assortment of other names

All of them spawned because of my hair. Interestingly enough, I'm going bald. And for some stupid reason, it seems the pictures aren't working at the moment (though they may be fixed now).

Truely disturbing images SOCL, can you somehow put a parental guidance warning before posting stuff like that....
Har har har, Jahled; cute, real cute. :roll:

Have you seen Hitchcock's 'The Birds.'

The Cats!

I have seen The Birds...and I must say, The Cats... 8O 8O

Hey SOCL man, we won't call you names. Well, except for your title that is. :)

Jahled, petrifying. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Scary stuff...

Both SOCL and "The Cats"

Again: Har har har; cute, real cute. :|

Hey, come on guys, let's not be rude to SOCL. :)

ELVIS YOU FOOL!!!

Remember this?concerning ....this?that caused madness such as... this.......that caused SOCL Bin Lampshade to do this? that all resulted in Zoot Kong doing this.....on your head....when you walking to work the other morning?

Be rude to SOCL! :)

They used to be such good friends...... what happened was , Fozzy told a joke and Waldorf liked it but Statler thought it was crap :!:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Bin Lampshade = :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , but why Lampshade? :?:

Ahhh!!!! Lampshade...err....because...err...it just came...err...sorry!

Zootcard? Before you go searching...it's not posted because I never can seem to post any cards.... i'm sure someone has the creative talants to make the card given all the gibberish we've all contributed to the Zootwars over the last year or so... :idea:

Hay, what's this!

I burned it off some Japanese Fashion-House design outfit's data I 'intercepted' when I used to work in an international export office... (like UPS but smaller), and just remembered it was on some of my web-space, it's just reminded me of the entire CD I burned.... what else could be on there I wonder....emmm...

but why Lampshade? :?:
Well, you see...that's a different story. You see, once upon a time I visited England and me and Jahled (you know his real name, right?) had one too many beers--err, I mean cans of lager, and...well...I drank, ran around, yadda, yadda, yadda, I ended up wearing a lampshade on my head for the rest of the night.

ootcard? Before you go searching...it's not posted because I never can seem to post any cards.... i'm sure someone has the creative talants to make the card given all the gibberish we've all contributed to the Zootwars over the last year or so... :idea:
Hopefully so.

Hay, what's this!
Well, of course, that's me! :mrgreen:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Hey Jahled what that supposed to be? A Disco Trooper? :?

Discotroopers? It reminds me of the cookietroopers....

Come on Trej be pacific (sp?) Chocalate Chip or sugar? :D