2000 POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ElvisMiggell

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
Old Norse is correct indeed! It is written that in the ancient and pagan times of the Vikings, there was a bear cult called the Berserker. These guys were so tough that they went into battle 'armed' only in a bear skin. The supposedly got into a sort of trance or rage (hence the current denotation of going berserk) by which the invoked the strength and rage of a bear. The was also a wolf cult called the Ulfhednar: they claimed the same for wolves...

I was aware of this yes. Just got bac from Scotland and before that two weeks at a Christion festival. Should be back for good in a month. Get to uni on 27th September. Cant wait. :D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Nice to see you haven't vanished off the face of the globe, Elvis dude! :) I trust you had a cool time at the festival!

Scathe: They were also followers of Odin were they not?

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

That's obvious given he was the 'All-Father,' and chief of the Gods of Asgard, what I meant was that they were a cult of Odin.

On the lines of the Norse Gods, there's an interesting story from Iceland concerning Thor (Odin's son) when Christianity came to Iceland. While the other Gods were generally regarded as surrendering without a fight, Thor once wrecked a Christian missionary's ship by 'blowing out his beared' at it; and one of his followers said that he challenged Christ to single combat, and that Christ not dare to accept the challenge.

Richard Barber, A Companion to World Mythology.

Whilst Thor's worshipers were buried in mounds, Odin's were burnt when they were dead.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyhows, to more urgent matters. I know that some of you have been wondering where our sinister feline friend has been recently. Things have been extremely quiet. Gosh, it seems almost strange that nobody has been Zooted; for what seems like months... I fear we have all become to comfortable. I find this scenario extremely concerning.

I received this urgent transmission from Emperor Elvis earlier this afternoon.

It appears our feline friend has been perfecting his control of the Force!

Should we seek shelter under our collective computer desks and hope the fall out aint to bad?

HELL NO!

Zoot Wars III Can we see another one through without sectioning ourselves? :lol:

Zoot...

Trejiuvanat dreaded that name, he had painful memories of it, in the present it would always be something to fear, and Trej would not dare to think what other sufferment would that name bring to him...

He had taken space care. He had not opened a single Imperial can, (he had friends that'd open them for him), and had been really nice and freindly to the little cats he knew... Zoot's silence had been long, but he feared it was the calm before the storm.

Trej checked for his amphistaff, it was right were it should be, in case of any emergency.

He had made it through two epic wars. In one he had ended in the moon, in the other in an ostrich... He could still survive another. Now with the BEAK Empire as his ally and all the might of his Yuuzhan Vong alchemy he could and would not be defeated by the Catti.

In a moment of defiance and recklessness Trej called out:

"Let Him come, I fear him not, I am a Jeedai Vong, you only a cat."

He knew he regretted it...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane

Scathane fowned as he pondered thoughts so dark, he could probably compete with a black hole for sucking up light... and win. The forums had been quiet of late... Too quiet. He didn't like it one bit. Quiet forums for over a month and now this: there was rumor of the Ferocious Feline on the 2000 Posts thread. Intelligence form the 2000 Posts thread was seldom wrong... Well, of course there was the one incident with the bird-thing but that was long ago and indeed merely an incident. And then, hey hadn't heard from Elvis in quite a while either; he should have checked in by now...

"Something's wrong, something's amiss" he thought grimly. If only he knew what. The Zootlander was vanquished, kaput, gone, defeated... or at least, that's what he thought he knew. How could the Atomic Kitten have survived that last attack, so brilliantly initiated by The Mask that he still had a bad case of ITG, more commonly known as Illusions of Thrawn Grandeur, also spoken of as Thrawnia, whispered about as Grand Admiralism, but known only by the Shelvinek Monks of Toximus Prime to be Thrawn Indigo, hinted at only in that famous pan-galactic song "Thrawn Indigo" as performed by Louis Thrawnstrong. The Shelvinek Monks of Toximus Prime, by the way, were the first and only species in the galaxy far, far away to believe not in the force, be it Light or Dark Side, but instead are firmly rooted in their conviction that their entire universe is not real but in fact a figment of the imagination of the one they call "The Glucas" whom they believe to make large sums on money over their backs. When, in the Hyper Debate on All Things religious, Yoda once posed that this could not be, since "Irritating as Jar-Jar Binks you be, be thought up you cannot...", the Shelvinek Monks argumented that since Yoda's vocal cords showed such resemblances to those of Fozzie Bear that he was considered to have a Frank Oz's hand up his behind and that if he wanted to play hardball on the existentional field of intellectual conversation, he should take it out, relax and try and talk to them then. With this, they left Yoda for what he was, which in their eyes was a poor cross-over from the Muppet universe to their own and went back to hitting themselves over the head with soft feathers, something which they considered stimulating for both mind and body.

And then, it struck Scathane: if the Zootlander had survived, he could only have done so by invoking the overwhelming power of the cult that had lay the galaxy to waste so far back in time that 'a long time ago' seemed a mere blink of an eye... Zoot was their only descendent and all had hoped, he would never find out... Apparently he had! Scathane feared that the next skirmishes, fight, feuds, melee and whatnaughts would only be a prelude to the horror that was really to come:

8O8O8O The Zooth!!! 8O8O8O

Edited by Scathane

The Grand Imperator of BEAK, long since overthrown in a coup by his own army of action figures and now retitled the Not-So-Grand Imperator of BEAK or the Mediocre Imperator of BEAK, sat silent, looking out over his land. Much of it was still scared by the last battle his forces had had with Zoot when the attack of cappucino and latte had burned the grass and shrubs his imperium was well-known for.

Making no sense, the grand--err...not-so-grand imperator decided to retire to the point of this post....

SOCL jabbed the communications button on his desk. A voice responded in a British accent, "Hallo?"

"Hello, is your refrigerator running?"

"Umm...let me check," the man responded, leaving the communication in silence. "Yes," he said returning, "it is."

"Than you better go out and--"

"SOCL! Stop these idiotic prank communications!" the man--Jahled--shouted.

SOCL made his voice deep, trying to conceal his identity, but in all actuallity making the situation worse. "This is not SOCL, this is...someone else...who is not SOCL. This Saul--I mean Es-aye-you-el (SAUL)."

Jahled hesitated for a second, then sighed. "Right-o," and he cut the communication.

SOCL once again sat in silence. "Damned," he grumbled as suddenly it struck him...

He had observed that during his own absence from SWR, many others had become MIA (missing in action) and had returned at about the same time he had... This had occured, interestingly enough, after the final battle of the Second Zoot War...

This made the not-so-grand imperator wonder further...why did these events seem to conincide so perfectly.

Then it struck him like a ton of bricks, only less weighty.

ZOOT! 8O

Of course, that damned feline had taken many of the SWR members into his evil Labs of Evil (in Jahled's basement, though none of us know this) and had, obviously, brainwashed them! Antilliles, Elvis (the Emperor), Elvis (the King), Chelvis (Elvis the King's dog), Untimely, and maybe even wormie (by the way, where is wormie?)! 8O Was he, then--err...now a brainwashed soldier of the evil Feline of Evil? 8O

NO! Impossible, he remembered everything he had been doing while he was gone! He thought back:

-Ate breakfast
    -Ate lunch
    -Battled the forces of the Worm Virus of Evil

Nothing out of the ordinary...except!--no, nothing. So he wasn't one of them...

He had to get the word out!

He jabbed the communicator and hit the speed-dial "S" for "Scath"....

...for some damned reason the line was busy, but then he realized "S" was for "Saul" and he was actually calling himself. :oops: He ended the communication and manually dialed the number....

...he was now angry because he had forgotten to dial the area-code and the other million numbers. :oops: He hung up and tried again...only this time, it worked....

At that very moment in undisclosed location a certain feline was meowing fiendishly, as if cackling from the very bowels of hell. He wasn't entirely certain why he was laughing in such a diabolical and demonic manor, because his presant activity wasn't that fiendish, which made him pause for a moment, before realizing the beginning of every adventure film must have a bit showing just how evil the villan is, so he carried on going round in circles, making a great deal of unnerving noice.

This was all to much for Trej's lego space invader he keeps by his PC's monitor, who upon seeing this fled in abject terror.

Poor old SOCL in his confussed state could only shudder as visions of sinister kittens rampaged through his head...

After his almost unsuccessful communication to Scath--and prank-calling Jahled again...unsuccessfully--he decided to dress up in his usual war dress and begin training for what would probably come to be known as the Third Zoot War....

Guest Scathane

Scathane blankly stared at his computer screen and tried to make sense of what he saw. Part of his brain knew that he couldn't and another part of his brain wished that he could. The part that wished that he could kept trying to convince the part that knew he couldn't into seeing things the other way. The part that knew he couldn't answered that this was pointless. The part that wished he could replied that the part that knew he couldn't shouldn't be so grim and try to have a positive view on life every once in a while, since the part that wished was convinced this was very relaxing. It also said it knew so from experience. The part that knew he couldn't said it didn't want to relax and rather liked its grim outlook because it kept things in perspective. To this, the part that wished he could asserted that, really, there was also a lot of happy stuff out there and that once you tried it, you never wanted anything else again. It then went on to tell the part that knew he couldn't about how happy it was to watch the umpteenth re-run of the Carebears show and that flowers made it very happy. At this point the part that knew he couldn't got really fed up with the part that wished he could, so it took out a .357 magnum handgun and shot the part that wished he could.

Scathane sighed a sigh of relief: sometimes it was so refreshing to kill off a part of your brain. He looked at what he saw on the screen again, decided he couldn't make sense of it and deleted it, whatever it was. He then went on to laugh senselessly for no apparent reason...

Edited by Scathane

While Scathane offers more parts to Yun Yuuzan, we shift our view elsewhere.

Meanwhile in Zoot's secret lab (formerly known as Jahled's basement):

Zoot stood at the podium, looking at the assembled masses. Identical, each

and everyone of them. This was not as surprising as it looked, for they were

clones of him. He was glad, that he hid these Spaarti cylinders in his lab, before

the others were destroyed on his island base.

He saw them grow uneasy and started with his carefully rehearsed and mostly

"borrowed" speech.

'Friends, cats, countrymen ! I come not to praise the still active members

of swr, but to bury them.'

As he went on, explaining his latest masterplan and that their glorious leader

would not be distracted again by a ball of twine, one of his clones decided, that he needed

to indulge himself in his sense of comedy.

Right in the middle of another sentence, Zoot heard someone in the crowd say

'Is that you John Wayne ?' and then as an answer, although in a deeper voice

'Is this me ?'

With an obvious effort, Zoot supressed a growl and looked at the source of his anger.

Maybe the cloning process was flawed after all, but he could remedy at least this little problem.

Whith a flicker of his paw he sent a wave of blue lightning that struck his comical listener

down. 'Now, where was I ?' he replied. And as he continued he thought they

would really listen closely to what he had to say, if just for the sake of appearance.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

At his headquarters in the BEAK Imperium, the not-so-grand imperator was inspecting his troops when he noticed something odd on their shoulders.

Their unit patches had changed!!! 8O He pretended not to notice and approached the unit's commander and questioned him about the patch. The unit commander responded with something about the patches being nothing more than rebel gnats.

SOCL smiled kindly at the commander and saluted. He then slowly walked away, acting as if nothing happened, slowly speeding up until he was in a full-fledged run to his office. Outside, the troops were surrounding the building. He jabbed the communicator! "This is Not-So-Grand Imperator SOCL to all SWR personnel, my personnel have turned to the Zoot side and are attempting and succeeding in mutiny and a coup! I will soon be taken prisoner!"

The door explodes open behind SOCL.

"War is inevitable--"

The communication went dead....

• 2 weeks later...
It would seem that begun this Zoot war has...

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Oh dear, that is rather good! The instrument that plays he second verse is a Euphonium, which is what i play, for any of you who are interested! :)

Guest Scathane

Oh no!!! 8O Zoot has begun experimenting with cloning and cross-breeding as well:

http://www.btinternet.com/%7Ee.veitch/images/crab_vader_blog.gif

8O8O8O

We're doomed!!! Though i'd like to see that to scale with, oh i dunno, an ATAT?!?

OOC: Remember to put links wherever possible please. :)