Hurricane Katrina (Stuff here might be sensative)

Ghostly_Substance

1) I aint bad mouthing them damn it what did I bad mouth them about ? All i'm saying that they're getting old and dieing and I mourn since they did so well during WW2. Dont read between the lines and say I badmouthed them. I respect them since they put their lifes on the line DAMN IT!!!!

2) Well for one you Americans ended up ruining the Avro Arrow project with your missles and doing it AGAIN.

:arrow: What Canada is doing is giving resources to needing countries and peace keeping. We're not a war like country and only here to defend the defenseless and yet we're spread out and small.

:arrow: Well Canada also created the Canadarm that you Americans are using and are trying to duplicate and improve.

:arrow: Canada also is a brother to USA since we BOTH came from Europe during the 1800's and we're just suggesting things and being Brotherly and we irratate one another but we protect each other.

:arrow: I agree CNN is bias and I said that and prefer other news.

:arrow: Toronto threat ? Well Toronto was evacutated or put under alertt during 9/11.What would we do ? mourn them for 1-5 years then live our lives like we should but mourning here and there.

:arrow: No i'm not here for WW3 but it seems the American politics are. Find out what they're up to in Area 51 or the White House.

:arrow: Well hope your family is ok over there and hope you and them good luck (unless you want to be a rude, I dont hope for luck for rude people)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please delete this....because that whole, we wanted Pearl Harbor thing was to stupid for words. THE ENTIRE PACIFIC FLEET WAS DESTROYED!!!!

I wasnt usuing WW2 as a French example, but the fact that after all that has happend from terrorist in the past 5 years they can still condem the Coalition is what im using. Oh, now i will tho. France is the only country in the history book to surrender twice in one war. I had friends whove died in Iraq, i have friends who died in 9/11, and I have friends whove died in Katrina. You have NO RIGHT to judge 9/11 from accross the border.

I also want to say this. America is not perfect, but we will not stand by while we are attacked. We will not stand by while people from both of our borders come in illegaly, and we wont become the war mongers the rest of the world believes us to be. If you need proof we are doing some good in Iraq and Afganastan, then look at the polls taken there. The last one I saw had only 18% of people screaming for the US to leave, and most of those were in Basqu controlled areas of the country. If the world doesnt want to be apart of this war, fine. But I hope you realize, that according to the extream Muslim Clearics, Canada, England, the US, and most of Europe and Asia are Infidels. If they can attack NY, why not Toronto, and if London, why not Paris?

Well why didn't you mention you lost friends, I woulda stopped. I'm not saying that the people that died are nothing. But as I said that Canada as a British Brother and same with America being British-America we're just tellign each other what to do. You tell us to get weapons so we tell you to stop using weapons. British over there gave up since we're both independent. Anyways ya i'll let someone post a finishing reply then i'll delete this when I wake up or when I get back from school.

Well then so much for a G-Rated descussion :?

And btw, I dont want to continue the world polotics part of this topic. Your making me judge other countries and I dont like to do that. Canada has not faced a direct threat against it since it got caught in the crossfire in the Cold War, and the US has been attacked recently. That forges entirly different prespectives, and we shouldnt judge what we dont understand.

Im also sorry bout the badmouthing thing, i missread your post lol.