Fleeting...

Guest Scathane

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
:roll: why not? I think these smileys are very good. But we could add some too.
I'm trying to create one now... I can't guarantee any success though...

Guest Scathane

Lemme see if La_forge and I can work this out. What we've got so far:

- Vader
    - Zoot
    - Thrawn

Anything else (and don't come up with every Star Wars character you know: we don't have to do 'em all). Moreover, the emoticon have to dnote some meaning (i.e., Zoot = shocked + evil; Vader = evil + cool; Thrawn = cool + played very well; etc.)

Guest Scathane
Could you make a confused emoticon?
We already have an emoticon for confused: :?

By the way, I've posted my first attempt in a separate topic: Emoticons

Maybe also a C-3PO that stands for explanations? :lol:
no can do... SOCL stands for explantions on this site, as we, that is, including you, all well know... :twisted: And, yes, I think it's taking it way too far to give you your own emoticon, SOCL!!!

Maybe also a C-3PO that stands for explanations? :lol:
no can do... SOCL stands for explantions on this site, as we, that is, including you, all well know... :twisted: And, yes, I think it's taking it way too far to give you your own emoticon, SOCL!!!
Not quite what I had meant.

A vong emoticon then?

Vong = Evil and insane.

The Threepio emoticon could be of use, whenever SOCL feels like explaining anything he just has to introduce his post with the emoticon and we'll know that we shouldn't read further unless we want to get bored and confused...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles

Agreed, no one wants to read another of SOCL's "Explanations". :wink:

PS: Just messin with ya SOCL! :D

Guest Scathane
The Threepio emoticon could be of use, whenever SOCL feels like explaining anything he just has to introduce his post with the emoticon and we'll know that we shouldn't read further unless we want to get bored and confused...
I don't need a Threepio emoticon for that! :twisted:

we'll know that we shouldn't read further unless we want to get bored and confused...
Agreed, no one wants to read another of SOCL's "Explanations".
I don't need a Threepio emoticon for that! :twisted:

Hey, what's with this sudden dissing of SOCL? :x I mean, I can understand Scath and Trej, but even a newbie who doesn't know about where this whole thing is rooted is dissing on me! :x WHOA! 8O:lol::wink:

Guest Scathane
Agreed, no one wants to read another of SOCL's "Explanations". :wink:

PS: Just messin with ya SOCL! :D

Have you actually ever read one of SOCL's explanations? And I mean: read it good..., because judging by your writing skills (Antilliles, Mon Calimari), you'd be wise to double-check everything you've read... :twisted:

P.S. - Just messing with ya, Antilliles! :lol:

Hey, what's with this sudden dissing of SOCL? :x I mean, I can understand Scath and Trej, but even a newbie who doesn't know about where this whole thing is rooted is dissing on me! :x WHOA! 8O :lol :wink:
You've got a point, hence the post above...

:lol::lol: Or we bring them back to the veritable faith :wink:

Emperor Dude and Lord Darth SOCL :wink:

Let's not get carried away here...