Fleeting...

Guest Scathane

1. The game doesn't like you
    2. The game doesn't like you
    3. The game doesn't like you

Hmmm..., I wonder which one it is, though...

Um . . . 2--no, 3!--no . . . wait! I know this! Wait. . . . Wait. . . . ARGH! :x I give up! What is the answer, Scath? :roll::wink:

:? By the way, what is it that we are attempting to answer? The mystery behind this entire thing and its cause or . . . well, what? :?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:arrow: I think there is no way to destroy the DS with capital ships only. Atleast in the game, it's not possible. But what about a superhuge fleet with extreme firepower? Around 200 Bulwarks or something..

:arrow: Speaking of Rebel DS.. What about 2 Death Stars without fighters? 8)

There would be some serious gravity problems. Facing each other would cause a birth of a new binary system 8)

Guest Scathane

Facing each other would cause a birth of a new binary system 8)
:?::?:?::?:?::?
Is this another one of your ways of saying that you've totally lost it again, SOCL? :lol:

Guest Scathane
Precisely . . . you understand my language, Scath.
Hmmm.... I wonder whether I should take that as a compliment or not? :?

Precisely . . . you understand my language, Scath.
Hmmm.... I wonder whether I should take that as a compliment or not? :?
Come, now, Scath, understanding the language of SOCL is a compliment. Well, you have known me the longest in these forums, so you have an advantage in understanding me over the others.

Guest Scathane
:?::?:?::?:?::?

Some imperial smiley code maybe...

Don't worry SOCL. I'm about to encode your language too :lol:

Surely you mean decode? :?