What does SOCL mean?

SOCL

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cat has nothing to do with it. He is currently trying to cause havok at other sites where is demonic skills are running into great problems. This is because the sites are filled with babes who overcome him by 'finding him cute!' I despair. Women. :(
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I AM BACK! Thank you all for your warm "happy birthdays"! :D It means more than you guys can imagine! And indeed I have been quite silent as of late. That's all due to a combination of events (birthday, new girlfriend, tornados, etc) along with the sites lagging situation. Today about 3 more tornados whizzed past Fort Campbell . . . and by the grace of God, I am alive! :D

Here we go with replies:

Yes, Trej, my mother is Puerto Rican as well as my father. But, no, my last name is not Lopez.

From the Screaming Eagles and the whole paleontology down to some office, answering the phon...
With regard to the whole secretary idea, where did it come from? I have no plans of being a secretary answering phones . . . perhaps a personnal aide answering phones, but certainly not a secretary!

O= Oscar?

L= López

Nope, sorry. Keep at it!

Hmmm, Saul Oliver Cardona Latiz?
Nope, sorry! Keep trying!

S: Saul

O: Oswaldo

C: Cardonaa

L: Lopez

Nope, sorry, keep trying!

This is because the sites are filled with babes who overcome him by 'finding him cute!' I despair. Women.
Well, I have a girlfriend now so . . . heh heh heh! :D I've known her for two years and had a crush on her since the day I met her and apparently she felt the same towards me as well, but we are both to shy and now, at last, through the communication of mutual friends, we know so and are going out! It's great! :D:D:D HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY! :D

Clues: The L stands for a name that means "of the light" and is derrived from a Latin word that means that same thing. It is also derrived from a LARGE region in Southern Roman Italy and was one of the name of one of the Caesars. The O stands for a name that is quite common in the Middle East. Go at it! :D

O= OSAMA?!?!?!? Nah, can't be. Popular in Mid East with O????

L= of the light... de la Luz... Luciano? Lucio?

Saúl Osama Bin-Laden???? ummm Saúl Orlando (not Arab, I know) Cardona Lucio????

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

erh

L = Lucifer??

according to the dictionary

lucifer -fera -ferum [light-bearing , light-bringing]; m. as subst. [the morning star].

:P

or what about

lumen -inis n. [light; a light , lamp; the light of day, day; the light of life; the light of the eye, the eye; an opening, a light in a building]; fig., [clearness, insight; a shining light, glory, ornament].

lucifugus( -a -um [shunning the light]. )

Jedi Corran Duchai at your service.

There is no emotion; there is peace.

There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.

There is no passion; there is serenity.

There is no death; there is the Force.

Something that's quite common in the Middle-East... Oil???!!! 8O

Hmmm, that gives me an idea : how about Oliver ? :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

what about

Saul Omar Cardona Luciano ??

CORRECT!!! L stands for Luciano!!! But the O is still in question . . . but I suppose that makes little difference now because . . .

what about

Well, damn it, Andy, you go it! Congratulations!!! You have all tiredlessly succeeded in guessing my name! And in only 5 pages! Most forums it takes close to 10! CONGRATULATIONS all! Now, I declare this thread to be used to talk about life in general! Really, just whatever you want!

So there you have it! SOCL: Saul Omar Cardona Luciano

CORRECT!!! L stands for Luciano!!! But the O is still in question . . . but I suppose that makes little difference now because . . .

what about

Well, damn it, Andy, you go it! Congratulations!!! You have all tiredlessly succeeded in guessing my name! And in only 5 pages! Most forums it takes close to 10! CONGRATULATIONS all! Now, I declare this thread to be used to talk about life in general! Really, just whatever you want!

So there you have it! SOCL: Saul Omar Cardona Luciano

YES!!! I'M GOOD ! :D;)

wasn't that hard... just went into Google and searched under Saul Cardona...

btw do you know what Eaglescouts is??

http://www.mtcbsa.org/html/eagles2002.htm

found your name there... about 2 taps on the PgDn button

Saul Omar Cardona Luciano Troop 533 Cogioba

Impressive AndyHalfelf, most impressive.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
Impressive AndyHalfelf, most impressive.
Considering that darned Saul Omar Cardona Luciano kept us at it for 5 pages of posts, I would hardly call it impressive... :wink:

yeah but then again I first started to guess at page 4 and that was about the 3 last ones...

that just shows how much better than you other guys I am :lol::lol::lol:

J/K ;)

Yes, Andy, I do know what an Eagle Scout is. It's the highest possibly achievable rank in Boy Scouting, a rank I have earned (not to boast, but to give detail to how Andy found my name). Quite an idea, Andy, but I assume you probably found other things, like websites with my father, Dr. Cardona, on them and e-mails I've sent people that made me look quite stupid and they decided to post on their site and make fun of.

::shrug::

It happens. :roll:

So, what are the rest of you guys going to do about Andy guessing it correctly? :lol:

yeah found a lot of things with Saul Cardona in them, but wasn't interested in them caused I looked after something that could look like SOCL and I guess I was lucky :D

Guess I have to look again ;) Could be funny to see what you write that makes you look stupid (well except that rambling about Rank Insignia and that but we can live with it ;):lol: )

btw SOCL do you have anything new we can have fun with? :D:D:D

Guess I have to look again ;) Could be funny to see what you write that makes you look stupid (well except that rambling about Rank Insignia and that but we can live with it ;):lol: )
Well, if you guys check out my crappy website, you'll see some minimal updates and you'll notice that I'll soon be putting one of my stories online. I've been told it's quite good. Keep checking on my page and tell me what you think (just pop in here with reviews once it's up, if you guys want to). I'll have the story posted ASAP.

btw SOCL do you have anything new we can have fun with? :D:D:D
:lol: Hmm . . . let me see. :lol: I could have you try to guess my girlfriend's name from her initials, but that idea would get old fast. Hmm . . . I'll come up with some fun game soon. :lol:

So it wasn't Sex Over Crunchy Lamb-Chops...
Nope, sorry, though that does give me an idea . . . :lol:

Just joking! 8O

BTW what's ASAP?
8O:? ASAP means: As Soon As Possible. Some people write ASAFP . . . I think you can figure out what the F stands for.

By the way, my crappy website has been updated MAJORLY! :D YIPPEE!!! :D It has the first scene in the posted story! Check it out and tell me what you think, please! 8)

:idea:

:)

Also, if anyone is interested in hosting my stories or making a website for my stories for me (since I suck as making websites and can't maintain them very well), then please contact me. :!:

I'll take a look at your story. have you thought of submitting some SW fanfics to theForce-net?
Yes, I have, MANY times, but I think they don't like them because all the presently complete ones are pro-Imperial and written mostly from the Imperial point of view. Of course, I have a few new ones on the way (alternate future to The Last Command) on the way, so maybe they'll accept it then.

My most popular STAR WARS fan fiction to date is a short story alternate future to Anderson's Dark Apprentice, which was posted at different pro-Imperial sites around the Internet. The story follows Daala in her plans to crash the Basilisk into Coruscant. :twisted:

By the way, does SWR have a fan fiction section I could submit to?

On the left there says Stories Archive but I hav enever clicked there, nor have I ever heard of anyone publsihing stories there. But it'd be great if you shared your stories with all of us here.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

On the left there says Stories Archive but I hav enever clicked there, nor have I ever heard of anyone publsihing stories there. But it'd be great if you shared your stories with all of us here.
Who do I contact? Because the last time I tried contacting someone (about the time I joined SWR), I recieved no response. But, of course, I would be more than happy to submit my SW stories to this website.

By the way, the story at my website is quite controversial. Be sure to read the disclaimer at the end! :!::!::!: