Lucas begins Star Wars TV series

Verdex

haha, oops.. i found something similar and posted it in Randomness before I saw this... but yea.. i dont know whether to be excited or afraid.... watch... the return of JAR JAR BINKS!!! 8O:evil:

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

Let´s just hope the best.

He mentioned that it will be about minor characters or in your elsewhere posted link, JH, even droids, so maybe it will be about R2 and Threepio. If yes, than lets hope that it won´t be that kind of slapstick those two provided us in "Attack of the Clones". :?

Who cares at all?! :roll:

watch... the return of JAR JAR BINKS!!! 8O:evil:

Shhh.....don't even speak his name....

I really hope Lucas leaves him out of the series. In any case, lets keep our fingers crossed and hope Lucas does well with it.

http://www.geocities.com/xenogears23/Jokersinsigmgs.jpg

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you." - Katharine Hepburn

Personally, I think he should stick to all new characters, with a storyline taking place prior to the prequels. I was already PO'ed that they had Chewbacca and Yoda being bff in RotS.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Let's just hope someone axes the project before Lucas fucks up the saga anymore while we're at it, why don't we? Face it guys, so long as he's alive the saga is in danger.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Let's just hope someone axes the project before Lucas fucks up the saga anymore while we're at it, why don't we? Face it guys, so long as he's alive the saga is in danger.

I agree...... lets plan an assassination mission.. :P nah not really... but i do agree..

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

The problem with an assassination mission is that GL isn't worth the $.27 you'd spend on the bullet to shoot him. Then again, if I was running it the weapon used would be a military surplus Ka-Bar. After using it on him I'd wash it with ammonia, soap and water, bleach, and soap and water again. The body would never be found.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

The problem with an assassination mission is that GL isn't worth the $.27 you'd spend on the bullet to shoot him. Then again, if I was running it the weapon used would be a military surplus Ka-Bar. After using it on him I'd wash it with ammonia, soap and water, bleach, and soap and water again. The body would never be found.

Huh, I suppose Chris Rock's concept of bullet control could work...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

It could be really good if they did like a half hour comedy show format. Maybe something along the lines of It's Always Sunny on Tattooine about three delinquent friends going to Taashee station to pick up some power converters and get into all sorts of trouble along the way. Then Uncle Owen (played by Danny Devito) could come to the rescue or just dig them deeper in the hole against the Hutts or Jawas.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

It could be really good if they did like a half hour comedy show format. Maybe something along the lines of It's Always Sunny on Tattooine about three delinquent friends going to Taashee station to pick up some power converters and get into all sorts of trouble along the way. Then Uncle Owen (played by Danny Devito) could come to the rescue or just dig them deeper in the hole against the Hutts or Jawas.

Some other ideas for shows:

I Love Lando

All in the Skywalker Family

The Facts of the Force

Maul

Jedi Knight Rider

It would seem we haven't had enough superweapons yet! I refuse to support a Star Wars TV series, be it live action or a f*****g cartoon. Nor will I watch a new movie made by that jack ass at Skywalker Ranch!!!!!

Edited by Elvis - language young man!!!

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Jedi Knight Rider

Dude... I would totally watch that! We even have evil clone Hoff, Garthe Knight :P

On the other hand, I'm not opposed to Jawas, a show which would feature faceless hooded Jawas running around speaking Jawanese and leaving the viewer guessing as to the plot and theme of the show, just like the Star Wars movie prequels, except that it might be funny. I'd put into the Mime Comedy genre.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

Other movie and TV spinoffs:

The General Grievous' Daughter

Escape From Coruscant

Married with Jawas

The Dark Lord of the Rings

Gungan's Island

Already not impressed with the "new" animated clone wars trailer. Ideas for shows is fun though. =o)

A day in the life of an Imperial weapons tester

Gungan, the other white meat

You've got a bad feeling: how to survive the ten roughest situations ever.

You're not a Jedi: Picking up the pieces after discovering you're not Force-sensitive.

Please don't tell me I am the only one wishing beyond all hope for a X-wing series of some sort?
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Star Destroyer Galactica - Capt. Piett leads a rag-tag fleet of Imperial officers seeking the last Grand Admiral of the Empire to defeat the New Republic invaders who have eliminated their colleagues and routed the survivors from their homes...

The Six Million Dollar Sith - Salvaged from death by the Emperor, this former Jedi has been outfitted with the latest biomechanics that the Empire has to offer. Skywalker, Anakin is the Six Million Dollar Sith.

Jar Jar's Island - This idiot yanked out the compass and tossed it overboard, now this six hour tour is stranded on a deserted isle and you have no escape. Tune in each week as the Professor, Mary Anne, Mr. and Mrs. Howell, and Padme Skywalker compete in immunity challenges. A loser is voted to bunk with Jar Jar for the following week.

Gungans Gone Wild! - "The hottest young gungans ready to take it off for you!!!"

Obi-Wan's World - "Party Time!"

Obi-Wan & Anakin's Excellent Adventure

Obi-Wan & Anakin's Bogus Journey

Han Solo: Prince of Thieves

Han Solo: Men in Vests

Please don't tell me I am the only one wishing beyond all hope for a X-wing series of some sort?

Now that would rock! And it would work very well i believe.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance