Game crashes

Tainted

Greetings all!

I have alegit copy of the game (albeit a British version of Rebellion) and I have recently come across an issue that I need help with.

I can play the game just fine, however, should I try to either Run the battles myself, or whenever a cut scene plays, my game crashes.

I can just about live with the simming of a fight, but obviously, I can never again complete the game without the cutscenes.

Is there anyway I can stop the video clips frm showing? someone did mention a No cd key would stop all videos but I dont want one of those (so pleas dont think im here asking for a crack)

Help meee!!!

Tapping the space bar should skip over any cutscenes.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Well your cd is $%@#! Check your private message.

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

Its okay!

I went out last night and in my local second hand game store I found copy of the game!!!

It has a damaged case, no manual and works like a dream!

Thanks anyway Bubious but im all good now!

• 3 months later...

My game crashes too often.

Not every time but too often. :x Just when starting a space battle(clicking the button), my game will CDT. Like I said this is not every time but often enough that I have noticed it. Otherwise it doesn't crash. I use RebEd but I don't redo or change any of the ships. Anyone else have this happen? Is this a result of running on Win XP instead of Win95 or Win98?

rhj

I can't tell you how much we laughed on the set to have Alec Guinness in a scene with a big, furry dog that's flying a space ship. ~ Mark Hamill

I went out last night and in my local second hand game store I found copy of the game!!!

Dude, where the heck did you manage to find that?!?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away