Date of birth-Thread

Eagle

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big trouble in little China? I never actually saw it.

8O Never saw it? It is a must see Def. Buy yourself a copy for your birthday. Oh, that's today! Happy birthday Def! :D

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Hahar! Happy day of birth def! Have a swig of rum to celebrate! And you better smell of wench when ya return to the ship! har har har!

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg

• 1 month later...

I totally forgot to post this earlier, but Sunday was Carrie Fisher's birthday! Happy Birthday Carrie! :D

better late than never, I always say :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Happy Birthday, Aenivae_Ikeda! http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/nahrung/n015.gif

All the best and enjoy your day! :D

May the force be with you so you can return from the forum-lurkers. ;)

For all the newer dudes around here, feel free to also post you date of birth in here.

Who cares at all?! :roll:

Yes i do seem to have that effect on people... :lol:

Um, well mainly i've been buying a flat... we move in on wednesday so things are about to reach new levels of hecticness!

Anyway, best not abuse the thread too much!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I know i know... i'm not very good at sticking around.

I'm sorry. :cry:

I'm just not big on commitment!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Thanks Def. The only way I'll bother remembering is being told happy birthday by several people. Maybe when I am as old as I feel I'll give a damn.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Just FYI, and because I haven't posted it yet, I turn 22 on Friday. You do the math if you want dates. :wink:

Woo! Happy birthday Mith dude! Pretend you read this tomorrow, but I know i'm going to be seriously busy straight though Friday and will probably not have time to log on and say this then! :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif