Date of birth-Thread

Eagle

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno. Maybe I've just started to "lose interest" in the Internet. I'm living in real life now- madness, I know. If I wind up disappearing from the forums, it's probably RL stuff going on, just letting every one know.

And for the record, I still want to pass on that the Sasquatch is a load-of-crap, piece-of-fiction legend for people who can't understand basic biological needs. Give it up, Rob.

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 2 weeks later...
I dunno. Maybe I've just started to "lose interest" in the Internet. I'm living in real life now- madness, I know. If I wind up disappearing from the forums, it's probably RL stuff going on, just letting every one know.
Sounds like my life, Tofu.

And for the record, I still want to pass on that the Sasquatch is a load-of-crap, piece-of-fiction legend for people who can't understand basic biological needs. Give it up, Rob.
HAHAHA! My thoughts exact! :lol:

All I can say is that I dont need to see to believe.

You sound like a Fundamentalist/Scientologist/X-Files person/The Plot of Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

12/14/07

Sounds like my life, Tofu.

You both are indeed too young to waste your life on the internet. There´s much more to discover out there. But no matter how hard and busy my day was and how exhausted I am, nonetheless I try to check the forum at least once a day. It´s my way to relax. :)

Who cares at all?! :roll:

All the others post when there´s some special kind of topic which they are interested in like the actual, uhm, "sex edjucation", uhm, topic, uhm. :mrgreen:

Sex edjucation would be just perfect! But let's combine it with SW somehow :D

Hm, Sex and Star Wars... http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/konfus/a015.gif

Maybe that´s the way to attract more people to this forum again? At first the name of that site should be changed. What about SWR - Sexy Wrestling Rumble or something like that? Than everybody should change his avatar with sexy motives. Can you imagine Sam the Eagle in boxer-shorts? Hm, well, maybe not a good idea. :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday mate.

And which land mass do you hail from so we know where to avoid :wink:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Heyo- he's fifteen! I'm no longer the youngest one on the forum!

Happy birthday to you, Sharpeye. DarthTofu, 17, at your service. Prior to your arrival Mad78 and I were the two youngest members; now I'm a nice round two-and-a-half years older than the youngest member. Woohoo!

12/14/07

Happy Birthday, Sharpeye324!

http://www.smiley-channel.de/grafiken/smiley2007/filme/starwars/smiley-channel.de_starwars002.gif

All the best and enjoy your day. :)

Thanks, and Mad, I have been here since '05 just lurking. Then I finally signed up.

I just got back from the BMV, I have my permit

Have you ever justed wanted to eat Ackbar? I mean come on a little tartar sauce a deep fryer and we're good to go.

Thanks, and Mad, I have been here since '05 just lurking. Then I finally signed up.

Don't you mean the DMV? Sorry; I tend to BEAK from time to time. (If you don't know what BEAKing is, just ask, and I'm sure SOCL or someone will explain the whole acronym and what it stands for to you.)

12/14/07

Don't you mean the DMV? Sorry; I tend to BEAK from time to time. (If you don't know what BEAKing is, just ask, and I'm sure SOCL or someone will explain the whole acronym and what it stands for to you.)

Sorry, but up here its called the Bureau of Motor Vehicles.

EDIT1: I think I know what BE is but the AK is not making sense. B is for boring and E is explantions, right?

Have you ever justed wanted to eat Ackbar? I mean come on a little tartar sauce a deep fryer and we're good to go.

lol- BEAK= Boring Explanations And Korrections. Yes, we all know that the word "corrections" doesn't start with a "K." That's part of the joke.

12/14/07

Heyo- he's fifteen! I'm no longer the youngest one on the forum!

You never were the youngest one on the forum. Carrie of the West is younger, but alas she has disappeared like many others. You definitely are/were the youngest active member of the forum ... time will tell :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• 3 weeks later...