Katanna Fleet (Dark Force)

SOCL

Question

Has anyone other than myself actually ever attempted to build the ~200 Dreadnaught Katanna fleet? I have actually done it before and it is GREAT! Imagine 200 Dreadnaughts suddenly appearing in orbit over your system and take out your fleet within seconds, then bomb the hell out of your planet! foaming at mouth . . .

It's great to be an Imperial. :D

• Answers 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

If you with RebEd a bit they aren't that useless...
That's quite, true, but I don't like to mess with those stats too much . . . well, except for the Star Destroyers, which I made more powerful to match the image they portray in the movies and novels instead of how they are made to be in Rebellion.

If you with RebEd a bit they aren't that useless...
That's quite, true, but I don't like to mess with those stats too much . . . well, except for the Star Destroyers, which I made more powerful to match the image they portray in the movies and novels instead of how they are made to be in Rebellion.

Yeah thats right in Rebellion a ISD would have probs with 3 Nebs in "real" life it would cut them in pieces. In my Reb they are more devastating but cos of the balance i made them more expansive.

Katana Fleet wtf ur talkin about? Dreadnaughts are the most obsolete ships in the game.
It makes little difference when you have 200+ of them in a single fleet. :twisted: You should try it! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

give me 50 X-wings and u loose ur 200 dreadnoughts in few seconds :wink:

give me 50 X-wings and u loose ur 200 dreadnoughts in few seconds :wink:
I've seen many planets fall to my 200+ Dreadnaughts when they had many, many, many fighters. Though it would be interesting to see 50 X-Wings. I've seen 100+ TIE Defenders, but never anywhere even near 50% that of Rebel fighter craft.

Guest Scathane
He's probabaly right. With regard to the difference between ISD's in Rebellion and in 'real life', the question remains whether 50 X-Wing sqaudrons would in fact squash 200 Dreadnaughts in real life... :roll: Edited by Scathane

Guest Scathane

8O:P:lol: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Listen to these guys:

WE ARE DUDE. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and... er... by the way, how about those 200 fighter squadrons that come with those very same 200 Dreadnaughts? Or were you thinking that anybody would actually go through the trouble of composing a fleet of 200 Dreadnaughts and then think: Shall I take those 200 fighter squadrons with me or not? Hmmmm.., let's see.... Naahhhh! Leave them, 200 capital ships as fine as those Dreadnaughts is enough against any opponent!!! :roll::roll::roll:

Shall I take those 200 fighter squadrons with me or not? Hmmmm.., let's see.... Naahhhh! Leave them, 200 capital ships as fine as those Dreadnaughts is enough against any opponent!!! :roll::roll::roll:
8O 8O 8O Um . . . well, I most certainly . . . never thought . . . that. . . . 8O 8O 8O

::clicks on shipyards over Sluis Van and mumbles to self::

I need 200 TIE Defenders on the double!

:wink:

8O:P:lol: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Listen to these guys:

WE ARE DUDE. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and... er... by the way, how about those 200 fighter squadrons that come with those very same 200 Dreadnaughts? Or were you thinking that anybody would actually go through the trouble of composing a fleet of 200 Dreadnaughts and then think: Shall I take those 200 fighter squadrons with me or not? Hmmmm.., let's see.... Naahhhh! Leave them, 200 capital ships as fine as those Dreadnaughts is enough against any opponent!!! :roll::roll::roll:

:lol::lol::lol: i make me wet :):):)

Hey Scath! What about 200 Dreads against a DUDE CUBE? :lol:

The answer is intelligible what could DN with :wink: Turbolaser :wink: could do against the Ablative Hull of the Dudes Cube -> nothin.

A few gravimetric torpedos and a cutting beam and u see ur DNs melting in space. Or better why fight when u can assimilate...

Guest Scathane
You mean the adaptation Armor (Adaptiv Panzerung auf deutsch)Dude22
Good point... I know the Defiant has ablative armor, but a Borg or Dude Cube... :?

And who is the Dude King? Dude number 21? :wink:

I remember, the Dude Cubes were very vulnerable in the beginning ( In the "Locutus the Dude" period). But Dudez are out of trend now. Nobody is interested in cyborgs anymore. It was a trend of the late '80 and the '90

Dudes are out :lol:

I think ST will not use the Borgs for further movies, episodes.

ST uses the Borg often in ST Voyager :?

And After Voyager is coming home the Borg attack the Alpha Quadrant and a great period of battles beginns :!:

So i don't know what u mean Lord_La_forge :!:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane
And who is the Dude King? Dude number 21? :wink:
Well there are several possibilities... Quincy Jones, for instance, and I think Elvis (Presley) is a definite candidate... Then, of course. there's alway The Fonz...

Maybe we should have a poll about it... :D

The Fonz ? Hehe, now I can almost imagine your age Scath :lol:

Nah, I'd love to see these 'old' shows again as well. They could replace all these noninformative talk shows at lunchtime (Germany). I'd rather hear Mr. Ed say 'Ohhh, Wilbur' for the thousandth time, than listen to another round of 'you should do that, because I said so', while I'm switching the channels :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

I have a nice Idea for a poll: :D

Guess how old is scanthane? :wink:

1. 8 years

2. 9 years

3. 10 years

4. I couldnd guess because he is not from this planet

"I am growing stronger with the Force"