Attention US/World Populace: Prepare To Run For Your Lives

Darth_Rob

There´s a project nearby my town. But it went bad. Because of that we had several earthquakes. The project has been stopped after the first one, but it still goes on with shaking. I guess it could be a good alternative unless they decide to do that in a earthquake-area like here. :?:evil:
Who cares at all?! :roll:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SWR Staff - Executive

Many European countries handle waste just fine. If the French have no qualms of processing nuclear waste, why should we not do it? :)

We do more damage extracting and processing oil, coal, and other fossil fuels.

Chances are that you'll get more radiation exposure from the sun than you ever will from a nuclear power plant.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

You God-forsaken, mother-flippin', mindless, brain-dead, nincompoop! YOU have now doomed us all to the depths of hell!!!

Freshly roasted spam, ready for consumption by the Rebel masses. [see http://www.swrebellion.com/forums/postp84531.html#84531]

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

Yup. I exspect to see plenty more.

In that case you may want to start thinking about spelling and grammar. Otherwise the BEAKers will be after you. Just ask Tofu. Check on the part of you post I put in bold.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

In that case you may want to start thinking about spelling and grammar. Otherwise the BEAKers will be after you. Just ask Tofu. Check on the part of you post I put in bold.

About that...

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."

By what I understand, advances in nuclear energy may, in fact, herald in the rebirth if clean nuclear energy following the radiation scare of the 1960s and 1970s. In truth, it seems to be quite efficient and safe to the point that its use is feasible for more large-scale operations. Sadly, the scare still exists in much of the United States and it will take a very long time to get over the stigma nuclear energy carries, but recent advances make me feel good about its possible reintroduction into general usage.

Oh, and Tofu:

I don't agree with Muslems on why they give to charities
It's Muslims. Not Muslems and certainly not the archaic Moslems.

It's nice to BEAK again. :lol:

Edited by SOCL

nuclear energy may, in fact, herald in the rebirth if clean nuclear :/quote]

Shouldn't that be 'of'?

I say shoot the uranium into space every time a shuttle launches. The shuttle is going up anyway and it can't be that hard to make a box for it.

Disregarding all new evidence everywhere.

But then a couple of hundred years later it will come back to Earth as a huge uranium ball, and level all of New New York, causing everyone to mutate into giant mutant monsters, and then they will play the ultimate game of basketball against the Harlem Globetrotters to see who is the best in the galaxy

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

nuclear energy may, in fact, herald in the rebirth if clean nuclear :/quote]

Shouldn't that be 'of'?

I say shoot the uranium into space every time a shuttle launches. The shuttle is going up anyway and it can't be that hard to make a box for it.

Oh, gosh... :roll::lol: Okay, okay, you guys win. :lol:

But then a couple of hundred years later it will come back to Earth as a huge uranium ball, and level all of New New York, causing everyone to mutate into giant mutant monsters, and then they will play the ultimate game of basketball against the Harlem Globetrotters to see who is the best in the galaxy

...and they will live in the former subway. Some will have three arms, some a cyclops-eye and at least one will have a body that looks like one single leg. :mrgreen:

Who cares at all?! :roll:

...and they will live in the former subway. Some will have three arms, some a cyclops-eye and at least one will have a body that looks like one single leg. :mrgreen:

I thought they were going to be able to communicate via telepathy and worship a nuke, which they would use against the "enemies on the surface". And they can remove their face to reveal their true face...

I thought they were going to be able to communicate via telepathy and worship a nuke, which they would use against the "enemies on the surface". And they can remove their face to reveal their true face...

:lol:

:wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

You're safe as long as you DON'T agree with Tofu. If you must agree, do so with as much regret and trepidation as is humanly possible.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

:lol:

:wink:

I take it you understand the allusion, Tex?

It is good to converse with you fellows again.