New Members: READ FIRST!

SOCL

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, new member here, but an addict of rebellion since it came out. I'm excited to see the Reloaded version of Rebellion, and hope to beta test it. There are very few games I go back to that came out over the past 10 years, 3 of them are star wars games, and one is a pro wrestling game.

In any case, I hope to meet some other players, and get in a head to head game.

Take care

Lazarus

Rebellion Adict for 9 years!

There are very few games I go back to that came out over the past 10 years, 3 of them are star wars games, and one is a pro wrestling game.

Eh, three out of four- you'll do. :wink: Granted, when the game came out about a decade ago I didn't have the most basic of clues on how to play it, so I've only been an addict for about two years now (I've been on the forums for two years and two days, now! Woo!) and can't make the claims of returning to the game a decade later and still loving it. :roll:

Welcome, Laz, we hope to see you about the forums.! :)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Well, I can't really add to what has been said, so I'll just repeat things. Welcome to the forums, JediLaz. You'll find many fellow lovers of the game. Enjoy, and don't be a stranger. (Ironic thought coming from me, I know, guys. I'm trying to get back to being a regular...again.)

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

For all of you who are new or have been away for quite a while

I think I fall into that category. I've been off modding Fallout for the last year or so, and got rather sidetracked from my love of Star Wars. Dropped in and you're releasing the team effort mod. Kudos to you on your effort and dedication. I'm aware of the resources needed for large mod projects and really do appreciate your work here.

Looking forward to giving it a try.

• 3 months later...

New to the board. Not new to Rebellion. Been thinking abou tit, and my ideas for Rebellion 2, again lately. Went looking fo rmy game disc to find I can't find it. So I'll chatter away in here while I try to find it or go about getting a new copy. :)

--Jonah

'ello, then, Peregrinus; feel free to stop wandering and to stay here a while! (Jeeze, I'm a second year Latin student- I should have realized that your name was in the language of awesome from the start rather than having to Google it first)

We're always happy to see fresh new faces, and I'll tell you in advance: You're distinct lack of rank means exactly as much as my garishly colorful rank, means exactly as much as Paul's tremendously military rank: Absolutely nothing. It's a measure of post counts. Nobody's about to be a jerk and tell you that you can't post somewhere, or call you a "stupid cadet" or anything like it unless you actually say something stupid. :wink:

12/14/07

Errare humanum est. I won't hold it against you. But you will be punished. Drop and give me twenty conjugations. And hic, haec, hoc and amo, amas, amat don't count. ;)

--Jonah

Aw, man.

sum, es, est, sumus, estis, sunt

Ero, eris, erit, erimis, eritis, erunt

Eram, eras, erat, eramus, eratus, erant

Okay, there's "to be" in present, imperfect, and future... Does that count as three, or only one? :wink:

12/14/07

Hi all!

I'm new to the board, but I've been playing the game since it came out. I haven't played a game in a few years due to school and work, I used to play matched against the computer all summer long, but I haven't had the time recently. I went to show my cousine the game after he expressed some interest, only to find that my copy (I lost my original disc long ago and have been using a copy of a friend's for years) has now gone missing as well.

I'm in the process of getting a new copy, and while I'm waiting for it to arrive I thought I'd check these boards out.