What do you call yourselves?

CaptainKirk

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you know. Us Star Trek fans are called Trekkies. I was asking what you Star Wars fans call yourselves. Don't get me wrong, I think Star Wars was okay, I was just wondering what you guys called yourselves.

Umm.... maybe "Star Wars Fans"?

Still, there are a lot of trekkies around here.

I like to call us "They who art better than 'you' when 'you' is used in context to trekkies."

=)

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

I like to call us "They who art better than 'you' when 'you' is used in context to trekkies."

=)

I was always under the impression that we used the word "are" rather than "art." :wink: Or at least made up our mind on which linking verbs to use. :P

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

=)

I was always under the impression that we used the word "are" rather than "art." :wink: Or at least made up our mind on which linking verbs to use. :P

I guess you were always wrong then buddy. "Art" is all the rage now. Everybody's doing it.

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"

• SWR Staff - Executive

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

...wow...I don't know if I like that...

Yeah Rob, I know what you mean. Warsie? Kinda makes me think of a flamin' warmonger redneck; not a pretty sight. There used to be a thread about this exact subject, but I don't think a concensus was made for a "Star Wars fan" term :?

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Why stop there when we can just as effectively be called "assclowns"?

Ugh, warsie. Please.

Warsie implies that we cave in to the pressure invoked upon us by the Star Trek fans. We are, in fact, completely unique. There are only 5,000,000,000 people out there like us! :P

Still, we beat punks and the like. "I'm differant from everyone!"

"Why?"

"Because originality is trendy!"*

*Actual conversation with a 'punk.'

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I am cornholio - I need TP for my bonghole...

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

I'll have to agree.. Warsie just sounds.. wrong. I always say to people "I'm a Star Wars Fan, and a Trekkie... just not all hard core like you are thinking.." So.. yea.. Star Wars Fan sounds good.. heh

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j34/akira9949/4297_image.jpg