Fun with Extreme left wings =)

GonkRaider

Now why was this guy rules moved... it fits in just as much as any other post in here... a strategic strike from the administration?

Well, i've desided to give up.. and to play in to your retarded notions that qoutes from conspiracy theorists have given you....

Boy, im sure glad were in iraq.. i'll be sure happy to have an iraqi childs skull to put my cigar ashes out ..god bless this war on oil right???? you wackos.

Also, i agree with you guys!!! We should have given saddamn 1,000 more chances to disarm so he can constantly run us around and around again ..so the un can make another document they wont back up once the rules are broken...wait... what am i saying?!?!? george bus h jr is runing a tyranical scheme to fill his pocket book =) obviouslly.. right guys??

Ok, enough fairtales.

saddam does need to be removed.. it seems to me alot of people are using the iraqi situation as a crutch to attack america.. and americans. Removing saddam is just a mistake that we are correcting.I for one will be happy once hes gone, once the country goes back to the iraqi people all that oil money finally goes to the country men.. not just one fat fyuck with a bad mustache.. oh and his insane kids.

GET YOUR HANDS OFF me you damned dirty gonks

Guest Scathane

Gonk in all the time that I've reacted to your posts, you haven't answered me. And I have never called you names or made deathwishes. I would like to know what's bothering you, man? The facts:

1. The USA is conducting war on Iraq

2. The USA will win

3. No one is going to stop the USA

4. France, although the USA might find them irritating, poses no real threat on anything the USA wishes to do in this world and neither will any antin war demonstrations elsewhere in the world

So, WHAT'S UP???!!! You're on the strongest side here, man. When I read your posts, however, I can't help it but getting the impression that you have the feeling that you must what the USA is doing. WHY???!!! If the UN, France, Russia and China couldn't stop the USA from going to war, then neither can any of us here. Whatever you're trying to prove, it isn't going to make a bigger impact than the war itself, so in that sense your posts are useless.

By the way, if you make remarks like you did about Iraqi child skulls, you're bound to get very angry reaction. Joke or not, someone's bound to misinterpret such things.....

Has this guy ever posted anything about Star Wars?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I meant Gonk, but thanks for the for the confirmation.

Gonk, do you really see us as Extreme left wings?

(My political terminology aint very good, does that make us similar to Communists and totally opposed to Fascists yeah?)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Guest Scathane
I remember seeing X-Wings, Y-Wings, A-Wings and B-Wings in SW, but I can't remember seeing any Left- or Right-Wings.....

LOL,

You forgot Ewings Cwings Twings Kwings Vwings...

Anymore anyone?

Guest Scathane
Yeah, don't forget Chicken-Wings, you can get them at Kentucky Fried. By the way, I thought the Ewings featured in some soap called Dallas? Edited by Scathane

Has this guy ever posted anything about Star Wars?

He has dude, we were having a little discussion this afternoon about Luke and the final battle...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Good good, I've often wondered about Luke in that final battle, how in a matter of a couple of years he was strong enough to take on two dark lords and win.... even though Anakin Skywalker was supposed to be some uber powerful dude.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, Anakin Skywalker, the galaxy's best starfighter pilot, the one who could fly all starfighter ending in "-Wings", yes, Scathane, even Chicken-Wings.

E-Wings not Ewings.

I thought there were fan-made S-Wings, H-Wings, W-Wings.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Good good, I've often wondered about Luke in that final battle, how in a matter of a couple of years he was strong enough to take on two dark lords and win.... even though Anakin Skywalker was supposed to be some uber powerful dude.

I always thought that Luke was the most powerful Jedi... is't that what Dannik Jerrico says in Tales from Jabba's Palace???

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Guest Scathane
It is rather strange mythology, come to think of it... Luke being the most powerful Jedi and being the hero saving the universe from disaster, restoring balance to the Fprce and all... Whereas, it was Anakin who was born without a father (immaculate conception seems a very strong concept to put in someones history to me). He was also the pne who could fix anything and who was the best starfigher pilot. You would expect that Anakin would have been hero.

It is rather strange mythology, come to think of it... Luke being the most powerful Jedi and being the hero saving the universe from disaster, restoring balance to the Fprce and all... Whereas, it was Anakin who was born without a father (immaculate conception seems a very strong concept to put in someones history to me). He was also the pne who could fix anything and who was the best starfigher pilot. You would expect that Anakin would have been hero.

Maybe he brought balance to the force by fathering Luke and Leia??

Vader and Palpatine destroyed the Jedi, and Luke destroyed them.

Luke was also a good pilot and a good mechanic as well.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Maybe he brought balance to the force by fathering Luke and Leia??

Vader and Palpatine destroyed the Jedi, and Luke destroyed them.

Luke was also a good pilot and a good mechanic as well.

Anakin did redeem the galaxy from the Jedi of old and replaced with a trannic rule. It was his actins that led to the balancing on behalf of Luke and Leia. The Force guided his efforts, so that it would result in the balance.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Thats what I was trying to say.

Guest Scathane
Anakin did redeem the galaxy from the Jedi of old and replaced with a trannic rule. It was his actins that led to the balancing on behalf of Luke and Leia. The Force guided his efforts, so that it would result in the balance.
Redeemed the galaxy of the Jedi of old??? I would hardly use the verb to redeem in reference to the eradication of the Jedi of old. By the way, I don't see why the Jedi of old had to be eradicated... I know of certain beliefs (such as the Celts had, for instance) that preach you have to completely destroy the old and build the new on its ashes, but I'm not sure whether I agree with this. Most of the time it seems to lead to carnage, as it does in this case. Beside that, such a belief again holds great juxtapositions. There is the old and there is the new: neither can there be anything in between, nor can the new hold any element of the old.

So far for philosophy and back to literature: my point was meant in another direction. Why bother to have Anakin conceived immaculately if he's not to be the universe's saviour? From a literary viewpoint, this is going to an awful lot of trouble as a storyteller to end up at nothing... I don't know a many villains or tragic-flaw protagonists who've been born without a father (because ever so often, the tragic flaw or villany is patriarchal).

Your views are most welcome.

Edited by Scathane

• 2 weeks later...
Hmmm, I see what you mean, I think it's just a good excuse, and the purity of his birth serves to redeem him. Maybe the force didn't mean for him to turn to the dark side, but worked with what it had anyway.... or not. :?

Guest Scathane
Hmmm, I see what you mean, I think it's just a good excuse, and the purity of his birth serves to redeem him. Maybe the force didn't mean for him to turn to the dark side, but worked with what it had anyway.... or not. :?
This picture in reference to Shmi Skywalker at http://starwars.com, makes you wonder whether Anakin was really conceived immaculately... 8O

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/shmiskywalker/img/bts_bg.jpg

Which ones Dad, the small one or the big one?!?