Rebellion online

Guest Scathane

Would you be interested in playing rebellion online?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in playing rebellion online?

• Yup, definitely, let's come together and try to plan this!
    • No, I am super important in real life and have a very busy social schedule, so I don't have time to crush any of you online.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, here in the U.S. we are only forced to learn one language, and that's English. So it's quite impressive to find someone bilingual, but it seems that being bilingual (or trilungual) in the International aspect is actually quite common. I know that in Puerto Rico, everyone must learn Spanish and English. They are all bilingual, but here in the states, I speak both Spanish and English and everyone freaks because they think I'm special or something, when really it's just a lack of such teaching in the environment. :? Nevermind.

Guest Scathane
If only I had learned German in school, I could have taken a job at a Hooters in Germany. sigh
In the Netherlands, you generally don't escape getting some English, French and German... Maybe the system's more flexible now and French can be swapped with French...

I'd like playing Rebellion on line, but my computer freezes up alot, and that ain't good, the people I'm playing against would get mad.
The force is strong in my family. No, Luke, I am your father.

Guest Scathane
In germany u have 3 languages to learn (german, english, and the chose between French and russian) I chosed the russian language
So, how come that you told us that you didn't have any English class at all? :?

In germany u have 3 languages to learn (german, english, and the chose between French and russian) I chosed the russian language

I never said that i didnt have an english class :roll::?

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane

I never said that i didnt have an english class :roll::?

You're right. My bad... :oops:

In my school you learn German becasue it's a school partly financed throught the taxes that Mask, dude and all the otehr germans pay. :twisted: Plus what my parents pay too.

In COsta Rica, public school offer English and French. SOem used to offer Italian, but no longer. As a matter of fact in the country there are only two school that teach German, my Humboldt-Schule and a Jewish Institute.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

In COsta Rica, public school offer English and French. SOem used to offer Italian, but no longer. As a matter of fact in the country there are only two school that teach German, my Humboldt-Schule and a Jewish Institute.
So, wait, they don't teach any other languages? 8O

Guest Scathane

So, wait, they don't teach any other languages? 8O
What other languages do they need? Dutch?! yeah, that's it: they should be taught Dutch in Costa Rica!!! :lol:

What other languages do they need? Dutch?! yeah, that's it: they should be taught Dutch in Costa Rica!!! :lol:
:x I had just thought it interesting. Here, the local schools teach French, German, Spanish, Russian, and--some--Italian. Okay, nevermind, not many more than in Costa Rica. Pretend I didn't post the last two times in this thread. :oops:

Guest Scathane
I can't think of any school, public of private that offers dutch, some lenguage institues do of course, but it isn't a such popular language here.
Why not??? :?:wink: