Rebellion online

Guest Scathane

Would you be interested in playing rebellion online?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in playing rebellion online?

• Yup, definitely, let's come together and try to plan this!
    • No, I am super important in real life and have a very busy social schedule, so I don't have time to crush any of you online.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not very skilled not to know this SOCL for a Computer Gamer
Fu*k you!
He HAS to know that!!

He also has to know what TCP / IP means or CSMACD

Again: Fu*k you!

I don't know what it all means, so why the hell does it matter? I asked a simple question; if you don't want to answer it or can't, I would appreciate it if you would leave out your smart-ass comments.

He HAS to know that!!

He also has to know what TCP / IP means or CSMACD :!:

Can you please explain why he has to know that. You don't have to know how something works in order to use it.

Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has, how embarrassing. - Yoda

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

I know how this all works, because Iam not just a

stupid computer player :x I want to know that to evade errors be able to react on such errors :!:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Thats not very skilled not to know this SOCL for a Computer Gamer
Fu*k you!
He HAS to know that!!

He also has to know what TCP / IP means or CSMACD

Again: Fu*k you!

I don't know what it all means, so why the hell does it matter? I asked a simple question; if you don't want to answer it or can't, I would appreciate it if you would leave out your smart-ass comments.

Please stay on topic! Write PM´s if u wanne make ur statements clear and dont swear in the threads. The topic is Rebellion Online so stay on it as the Admins told us. By the way dude21 i drive my car but i dont think that i can repair it and i dont think that u can do that. If u would be so intelligent that u would know how everything works the things would be so simple that u wouldn´t need intelligence to understand it :arrow: think about it in your next cigarette break or tea break.

But back to Rebellion Online : where in general is the problem to program a software for online gaming Rebellion like gamespy i.e. Only a virtual server is needed at one PC who manages the incoming inquiries and the others would only lock in maybe u can make a simple battlenet with a list of online gamers and a chat that u can adjust and discuss who vs. who etc.

And who has time to manage the server, it have to run 24 h per day :roll:

Thats problem a better suggestion is to meet here in forums and try it over IP Adress at concured time :)

I know how this all works, because Iam not just a

stupid computer player :x I want to know that to evade errors be able to react on such errors :!:

Dude, just because one does not know how something works but they are able to use it, does not make one stupid. Do you know how every single organ or muscle in your body works??? Yet you use them every day, right?

That's what I thought.

Do not count a human dead until you've seen his body, and even then you can make a mistake. - Bene Gesserit saying

Please stay on topic! Write PM´s if u wanne make ur statements clear and dont swear in the threads. The topic is Rebellion Online so stay on it as the Admins told us.
8O:? Are you mocking me or something?! :?:?: You suddenly decide to take a 180 and bust out on me, in the process making a hypocritical statement?! :?

Dude, just because one does not know how something works but they are able to use it, does not make one stupid. Do you know how every single organ or muscle in your body works??? Yet you use them every day, right?

That's what I thought.

AMEN! :lol: Or how they say in the Army: HOOAH! :lol:

So, how exactly does the whole IP address connection thing work?

Guest Scathane
O Gott jetzt lässt der hier den Elektrotechniker raushängen, dabei hat er nur ne 3 und ich war es der ne 2 hatte.
Das erstaunt mich nicht wenn ich deine übrige posts lese. :lol:

Guest Scathane
O Gott jetzt lässt der hier den Elektrotechniker raushängen, dabei hat er nur ne 3 und ich war es der ne 2 hatte.
This meanssomething like: Oh God, look at Mr. Electro Technician: he had a three for his last exam and it was me who scored a two!

For those of you unclear about the two and three: our exam grades range from one (worst) to ten (perfect).

Means: That doesn't amaze me when I read your other posts.

This meanssomething like: Oh God, look at Mr. Electro Technician: he had a three for his last exam and it was me who scored a two!

For those of you unclear about the two and three: our exam grades range from one (worst) to ten (perfect).

Means: That doesn't amaze me when I read your other posts.
OH! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest Scathane
Great Scanthane learns german :wink:

The translation is nearly right

Gimme a break, dude21, it's been a while... Did I get the mich right, or should it have been mir?

Guest Scathane
"übrigen posts"

not "übrige posts"

understood :wink:

Ummm, no, actually. :? "Posts" is an English word and I always thought that the standard rule for foreign words in German was that they were treated as feminine... :? Edited by Scathane

WHAT?? 8O8O

Sorry but I never heard that :?

The point is posts is plural so and 4. Fall :roll: :

:arrow: deine übrigen posts

ähnlich: deine anderen posts

deine weiteren posts

Guest Scathane
WHAT?? 8O8O

Sorry but I never heard that :?

The point is posts is plural so and 4. Fall :roll: :

:arrow: deine übrigen posts

ähnlich: deine anderen posts

deine weiteren posts

About the plural thing you've got a point... :D A point which I failed to see... :oops:

With regard to the rest: I could be wrong... But have you heared of the rule, then, that abstract concepts are always treated as feminine in German?

Scath, maybe you mixed it up with another language ?

Btw, not all abstract concepts are used in combination to females

in German, for instance take the abstract concept of logic :roll::lol:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Die Logik...

Hardly an atribut of German grammar, though...

But again, I could see it like that because I'm used to a romanic language(Spanish)...

But no more German grammar talk... It reminds me of school and our teacher's Gedichtvergleiche.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

If only I had learned German in school, I could have taken a job at a Hooters in Germany. sigh