DarthTofu

Is this a funny comic usually?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a funny comic usually?

• Yes
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • Hell no!

The students of the college may be slightly amazed to see a swiss suddenly make a cameo. :lol:

You could make up a list of characters.

:wink:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I'm in high school, Mad! :P Let's see, so far characters already include: Myself, Mitth, Mad, Tex, fat-girl mold, emo-mold, and "annoying prick" mold (If anyone says "You listed yourself twice" I will fly to their location and snap their neck.)

I'm going to add Rob in the next comic, and possibly JH in the one after that...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

"Yes, I'd like a ticket to New York and one to Switzerland, please... Of course I'm eighteen and have a passport, sheesh! Wait- what's this about not being able to take weapons on the plane, now?"

12/14/07

"Yes, I'd like a ticket to New York and one to Switzerland, please... Of course I'm eighteen and have a passport, sheesh! Wait- what's this about not being able to take weapons on the plane, now?"

Save yourself some $ Tofu, fly through NY City and ask for a long layover, then proceed to Switzerland :wink: If you take your lightsaber, just claim it's a flashlight. A very intense flashlight :lol:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

I'll try that, Tex. "Are you an illegle alien?"

"Define 'alien.' Does that mean 'not from this solar system' or 'not from this galaxy?'"

"Not from this country..."

"Country? The hell's a country? Don't you people have a planetary government, yet? How primative are you?"

Great, now I have a plot idea for a comic. Given that I haven't started the other comics I may have to change the scheduling order...

12/14/07

12/14/07

IN a few years I think i shall do a long trip via the US, Canada and Australia. Just to say hi to several of the forum members.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Or, better yet, the sunny Florida beaches with water that's actually warm? You hang out with some odd people, Rob. Both on the internet, and in real life. :lol::wink:

12/14/07

Actually I brought it up to him today after I Mad made me think about it, and he's like "well, me and my girl are planning on going to South Carolina..." and Im like "bros before hos".

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Actually I brought it up to him today after I Mad made me think about it, and he's like "well, me and my girl are planning on going to South Carolina..." and Im like "bros before hos".

J.H. would be proud... Jeeze, you can tell I have a ton of homework to do- I've been spamming like crazy in a procrastination method! :o

Edit: Alrighty, then, here it is: The moment you've all been waiting for without realizing it! The great, the wonderful, the stupendous, the... umm, done in MS paint: New Banner! (The text says "Places Where People Read This Comic"... Probably should have made it bigger...)

At any rate, as the map says: All of the red countries are places where I have at least one reader... or else they're just places that we had a member of the forums in at one point in time or another. :roll: I made it using the "SWRebellion Members Around the World" map... :roll:

EDIT 2: I added this piece of crap to Wikipedia... I wonder how long it will take before it's deleted...

12/14/07

Yeah... That was quick- I only made it, like, twelve hours ago! 8O As for the map- that was made with an existing one... It was a bad idea to use the one I did. FAR too big. Litterally took thirty seconds for paint to respond to any of my commands 8O

12/14/07

A) Because I don't have either of them and B) Because I don't think I would be able to draw much better in either program than I do in this one.

12/14/07

GIMP? Why on Earth would I use a program that implies that my comic is injured when it already looks that way? At any rate, I have the newest addition to Dorks United (Hee... Now I have to change the title of this thread...)

Righto, I like to call this one "The Meatrix Trilogy"

The Meatrix

The Meatrix: Reloaded

The Meatrix: Unloaded

12/14/07

Just an update, here- or rather, a lack of update. My webcomic recently saved my ass once again for my Latin class, this time. My semester project needs to get done, and it will consist of a bunch of Latin-based jokes- things that you lot won't get. Stuff like this and this

(It has to do with the cases, and... Umm... Trust me, it's friggin' hilarious if you're taking Latin!)

At any rate, the current storyline has been postponed. I appologize, but my grade in Latin outweighs your happiness... That and I'm having fun utalizing Mad's character mold as random people (Heh- he's even a French bell-hop, now!)

12/14/07