girls come here!

carrieofthewest

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
aren't you like a researcher or something? what do you do?
Yep, she researches old stuff... :wink:

Si. I work for Augustana College as a vertebrate paleontologist
There are paleaontologists without a backbone as well? :shock::wink:

Illinois is boring. And depressingly flat. I hated it.

Can't be any worse than Montana. All they have in gun-toting lunatics, and mad cow disease. Not a good combo. Not to mention it is the only place I have ever seen a truck with a gun rack in the back window, and a loaded shotgun on the front seat. Sheesh.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Ya'll are NUTS! While I agree that IL is not the funest place, I would choose Montana over any other state any day. Hav eyou ever even lived there or driven though there or do you only know what you see on tv!? Montana is flat?? Please look at theseand reconsider
http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

BadSamaritan wrote:

... Not to mention it is the only place I have ever seen a truck with a gun rack in the back window, and a loaded shotgun on the front seat. ...

Come out to Texas BS, you can see that everyday :D

You can see swamp near Beaumont (near Louisiana), tall trees in East Texas, flat land (which most of you know and are tired of) in the panhandle, and mountains in West Texas, and near Big Bend.

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Come on down to georgia... foothills of the appalachians... the hills here are enough to even make old Lance Armstrong hurt... he slowed down enough for me to get a good clean shot at last years TdG.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mmoldavan/images/lancearmstrongmtaltoromega.jpg

Edited by budious

"In the future it will become easier for old negatives to become lost and be 'replaced' by new altered negatives. This would be a great loss to our society. Our cultural history must not be allowed to be rewritten." - George Lucas, 1988. [u.S. Congressional hearing testimony on film preservation.]

My old Rebellion site (very web 1.0) - Bud's Korner and Rebellion Strategy

...ITS ALL SO BLOODY DEPRESSING!!!!

That's what I've been saying since mid-January 2001 when my parents moved the family to Illinios. That was when most of the mental problems got really bad. That was when the clinical depression began. Between that and my parents' divorce a few months later I was suicidal for about 6 weeks.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"