who are you ^^

Snake90

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ethanol isn't the clean-burning fuel that a lot of people want you to think it is. It actually releases more pollutants into the atmosphere than non-ethanol blends.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

And Schizophrenia is MPD. Just the medical name for it.

I realize this was posted a while ago, but it bugged me then. I've finally gotten around to looking it up. My suspicion was correct. MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder), now called DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), is NOT schizophrenia. Look here. It states in no uncertain terms that they are 2 different problems. I am glad to say that I am NOT a schizophrenic.

BTW: Forgive the double post. Also, I know you're not around Tofu, but I'm sure you'll read this when you get back.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Well, I suppose it's nice to see that the forums haven't changed too much. This topic seems to be a prime example how SWR users go from having a relatively intelligent conversation about who we are to shouts of corn and what people from the Midwest USA are called... :roll::lol:

Back to the original point of this thread...

I'm in my early twenties still working on my B.A. I am currently unemployed and not attending school, though I'm working on a transfer to a university in Virginia where I hope they'll take my previous work into consideration. I drink a lot--A LOT, especially now, and so have become a regular at one of the local pubs. I try to spend the other two hours of the day doing something productive, but usually end up reading or writing. I have a story or two and a few poems published under a pseudonym (I think I published a poem under my real name). I try to hide my real identity behind four letters, but that hasn't turned out to work out as well as I'd hoped (Scath, Trej, and the other oldies eventually figured out my real name). I'm slowly starting to drink less and perhaps SWR is a way to keep my mind occupied... Officially, I haven't returned to the forums...

Um...

--waves hand in front of others' faces--

You didn't see SOCL...

Hello stranger! Haven't seen you around for a while! How goes it? :)
Hey, my friend. Sorry for the long delay in...well, reappearing... :(

Um...life? Not so well, to tell you the truth, but it's slowly getting better...dreadfully slow...

And you? How's life? How's Zoo--er...the kitty-cat?

By the looks of things I'm the old man of the group at 34. I live in Florida. I read books, play pc games, x-box games,watch t.v., play with my children.

Well welcome. Stick around and enjoy yourself.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Guest Scathane
By the looks of things I'm the old man of the group at 34. I live in Florida. I read books, play pc games, x-box games,watch t.v., play with my children.
You're not alone... :wink: Welcome, Kearsley. :D

Kearsley wrote:

By the looks of things I'm the old man of the group at 34. ...

Not quite, young whipper snapper :D I'd say you're more "middle aged" with this group :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

You're not alone Kearsley dude! Both Scathe and myself are 34. DarthTex has a few years on us, or so we understand, but he tends to get very mysterious when you ask him 'How old are you?'

DT: 'Older than you.'

The rest of us: 'How old are you?'

DT: 'You're all younger than me.'

Everybody else: 'How old are you?'

DT: 'I've been around since before 1971.'

The entire community: 'HOW OLD ARE YOU?'

:lol::)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

What were you expecting, Ewoks? :lol:

Considering the game came out in the mid-90's, and you need some reasonable cognitive abilities to play, I would guess that at the youngest you could have a 9-10 year old player (just a guess). Assuming you were at 9-10 when the game first came out, you would be approximately close to 20 years old (plus/minus 3-4 years). That is probably the majority of the people here (or at least the "active" people). Then there are all of the "older" players, of which I would hazard to guess at about a dozen are "active" (and not in the "senior" sense :lol: ). Although ... :roll:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Probably not by Tex's reckoning. He thinks J and Scath are young, and they're 34. Nah, you're a youngin.

Hey, Tex? How long until you retire?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"