who are you ^^

Snake90

You know, you have yet to write a little bio thing, Mitth... I suggest you do so before we all lose interest in you, or have to attend Tex's funeral (We don't know how many years a guy who can call 36-year-olds young whipper snappers is, but that's still rather old)

Look again, Tofu. It's the 4th post on the page.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long time no see Fishy! :D

Hope to see you around here more often, oh I also sumbled upon your Deviant Art page - very, very nice work there (also followed through some of the links to that concept art website you mentioned in some of your art posts)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Thanks Krytos. How's it going?

And yeah, I'll be around. Mostly lurking, though. I'm not a man of many posts. ;)

Mmm, conceptart.org is my primary source of both inspiration and ego-deflation these days. So many brilliant artists there...

EDIT: Also, they have some very pretty girls among them.

Edited by AdmiralFishface
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

You know, you have yet to write a little bio thing, Mitth... I suggest you do so before we all lose interest in you, or have to attend Tex's funeral (We don't know how many years a guy who can call 36-year-olds young whipper snappers is, but that's still rather old)

Look again, Tofu. It's the 4th post on the page.

Yeah, but that's not a very good bio. We don't even get to hear how old you are, or any of your interests... Though I shall ask: How did you get the nickname Tombs? (Please don't say that it has anything to do with "The Chronicles of Riddick"... Please...)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Sort of related given it's more or less about real people, but I stumbled across the following looking at someone's profile on another website that made me laugh:

I attended a fantastic registry office wedding in Yorkshire once where the bride and groom had chosen to get married to the Imperial March from Star Wars.

All very geeky and dramatic.

Unfortunately, it's quite short, and the tape kept running, so they actually conducted most of the service to the Cantina Music from Star Wars :lol: Arff!

A Komodo dragon died at London Zoo on Sunday laying an egg, and everyone is very sad. :( I might reveal which government organization I work for, and the angle I can fluctuate my left-eye brow, later...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

A Komodo dragon died at London Zoo on Sunday laying an egg, and everyone is very sad. :( I might reveal which government organization I work for, and the angle I can fluctuate my left-eye brow, later...

Well, so long as it isn't a Krayt dragon, all's good... I think you win the "Most Random Person in the Universe" award, by the way...

12/14/07

Yeah, but that's not a very good bio. We don't even get to hear how old you are, or any of your interests... Though I shall ask: How did you get the nickname Tombs? (Please don't say that it has anything to do with "The Chronicles of Riddick"... Please...)

That's only half of it. Evo decided that I looked like the guy in the movie. But the biggest part of it comes from playing Bond. We play sniping. Last night I went up against 2 of the guys on the wing. The final score was 35 to 5. I had the 35 kills. Between the 2 of them they killed me 5 times. This was in a 30 minute time period. This wasn't the first time something like this has happened. They started calling me Snipe, but after seeing "Riddick" I decided Tombs was better.

I'm 20 yrs old. I enjoy sitting on my computer browsing the internet, reading, playing video games and not doing my homework. Anything else you want to know?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Thanks Krytos. How's it going?

Not too bad, almost had a 3d modelling job. But that didn't work out (they just wanted too much in a very short time frame).

Apart from that, I'm just playing around with IE7 beta 2 and doing uni work mainly . . . and still hunting down my illusive next car :roll:

Oh, also I'm still waiting for this laptop I'm using to get swapped for a better one (it's leased) so I can start doing some of my own 3d stuff and get back into Rebellion :x

And yeah, I'll be around. Mostly lurking, though. I'm not a man of many posts. ;)

Yup, I've become a bit of a lurker lately too, with only a post here and there :roll:

It's kind of fun - like being a stealthy Ninja! . . . or not :oops:

Mmm, conceptart.org is my primary source of both inspiration and ego-deflation these days. So many brilliant artists there...

EDIT: Also, they have some very pretty girls among them.

I've only had time to look at the site once, and for a short peroid of time. But . . . 8O

Wow, they're good . . . reallllllllllly good.

And apparently the members look good too :wink:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Guest Scathane
I think you win the "Most Random Person in the Universe" award, by the way...
You know that Jahled lives in his own universe, don't you? :wink:

I"m Amruta, I'm 10, and I live in Illinois. I don't know what I like. I dance, (hip hop), play volleyball, ,and hope to be a future journalist, and write about animals. There's me. Oh yeah, one more thing, I'm helping the rabbits take over the world. Very wierd stuf...

The Bunny Princess

I"m Amruta, I'm 10, and I live in Illinois. I don't know what I like. I dance, (hip hop), play volleyball, ,and hope to be a future journalist, and write about animals. There's me. Oh yeah, one more thing, I'm helping the rabbits take over the world. Very wierd stuf...

helping rabbits to take over the world ? To cry out loud you´ll fail as your father before you :D:D

Sachsen-Anhalt : Wir stehen früher auf !

And you're name is "carrieofthewest"? :? Shouldn't it be Amrutaofthewest? Unless... You wouldn't be lying to us about your name, would you?! That would upset Mr. Fibble... And you won't like Mr. Fibble when he's upset! :lol:

12/14/07

And Mr. Fibble is happy when he gets lied to compared to me. I have my own assassin personality. So far I have been able to keep him under control.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

And Mr. Fibble is happy when he gets lied to compared to me. I have my own assassin personality. So far I have been able to keep him under control.

I...uh...hold on, seriously, WTF, Mitth? That first sentence is confusing. I get that you're schizophrenic, but beyond that I have no clue what you're trying to say...

12/14/07

MPD. They've changed the name since I was diagnosed, not sure what it's called now. I was diagnosed w/ multiple personality disorder though. I was saying that no matter how upset "Mr. Fibble" gets when he is lied to, I get more upset than him. I hate liars almost as much as stupid people...

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Oooooooooooooh. And Schizophrenia is MPD. Just the medical name for it. :wink: I never knew that about you- personally I had some depression issues a year or two ago... IE suicide. As you can all tell, I never followed through with it, but I came rather close some of the time... Yeah. Being bipolar kinda royaly sucks.

12/14/07

Yeah, I can imagine. My suicidal urges have come and gone. Between mid-April and late-May 2001. I hear voices, I've got tremors, I've been clinically depressed, I don't remember many of the things that I've done (because I really WASN'T myself at the time...). I'm a genuine crazy. SO, if ever I don't seem like myself when I post it's most likely because I am not/wasn't at the time I posted.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

And you're name is "carrieofthewest"? :? Shouldn't it be Amrutaofthewest? Unless... You wouldn't be lying to us about your name, would you?! That would upset Mr. Fibble... And you won't like Mr. Fibble when he's upset! :lol:

Carrie of the West is a character in my soon-to-be 500 page book :twisted: . She is also a Ranger/Monk, level 17, in Guild Wars.

The Bunny Princess

It was not meant to be a bad thing. I was just observing and commenting on the fact that we seem to have quite a few authors on the site.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

When I make a derogatory comment everyone knows. If you want to try to tell me I'm lying to you I will just ignore you until you put on a few years. Yes, I DO think people are stupid. That doesn't make me a liar.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"