Ranks

Master_Xan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you like birdies SOCL? I love the birdies. i feed them everyday.

they make me feel so good.

Dude, are you kidding? 8O Are you like spying on me or something? :? This is really creepy...

I was just, and I mean just outside refilling the bird-feeder with bird seed... 8O

socl, you know im a little loopy. i just read you like the birdies on the tree next your room. they sing beautiful songs.

today was a beautiful day at the mental health solarium room.

no offence mein herr loitnan. ja, das ist gut.

SS+

socl, you know im a little loopy. i just read you like the birdies on the tree next your room. they sing beautiful songs.

today was a beautiful day at the mental health solarium room.

SS+

Oh, I know. :wink: The coincidence just made me jump...a bit.

Guest Scathane

You be willing to translate that for me SS?

He wrote: No offense, my lord loitnan. Yes, that is good/allright.

If you did you aren't alone. I'm still confused but at least I'm confused in English now.

ditto. I thought something to the extent of "Joman au comandot" (Yes, I know that the damned spelling is wrong- shut up, I only speak English!)was how you said "Yes my lord/sir" in traditional Nazi German... Though I could be wrong- this is based on the movie "The Cube" and my sister's knowledge of German...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Guest Scathane
10,000!!! :shock: That's a lot... I mean, even Mad has a lot to go before reaching that count... I wonder how many of our members will be at 5,000 posts by the time we have one member reach 10,000... :roll:

10,000!!! :shock: That's a lot... I mean, even Mad has a lot to go before reaching that count... I wonder how many of our members will be at 5,000 posts by the time we have one member reach 10,000... :roll:

Myself and Mitth at the least most likely... Wraithone might finally be promoted to a sergent by then :roll::lol: Lurkers are still going to be lurkers I predict... And Scath might have died again...

12/14/07

Man, is it already 2006?... :|

[Conspiratorial_whisper] No, its really 1999. The government has been lying to us for seven years! [/Conspiratorial_whisper]

12/14/07

I have been around for all of the incarnations of this site and have a low post count. I just don't post as much as others.-Grand Moff Conway

And that is why the moderators probably love you. You don't spam. I know I do. I've admitted it a couple of times now.

I think Paul deserves a "WOOT!!!" for not spamming up the forums.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"