Ranks

Master_Xan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me explain.

I am sort of getting my berrings back. I was committed to the Institution of Mental Health of RI for about 120 days. I am better now. just nerves.

I was able to play Rebellion in the looney Bin. Too funny.

I kept telling them I was an SS Officer and they just kept me there longer. So I just stopped saying it. I am glad to be back my Fellow Rebellion Loons.

as for my last statement. I want to paint one the the rebellion's member gold. it sort of my thing that I do. it's sort of a calling card on my return.

i am very much still here my friends. in the next 20 years i will still be here.

I kept telling them I was an SS Officer

Emm... that's always bugged me with you given the Nazi SS were the about the chief twats of the second world war with their racist and typically off-the wall religious-idiology; they got one of my grandad's killed, and were up-front in the extermination of millions of people because of what Hitler labeled them. Good luck with the health care. :|

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I'm just gonna assume that there is some other, unknown purpose for choosing the name "SS Officer"... though I shall have to delve into this fellow's history to discover some of his last posts... *Delves into history*

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I am sort of getting my berrings back. I was committed to the Institution of Mental Health of RI for about 120 days. I am better now. just nerves.

Well we're glad that you are back w/ us at last SS.

Edited by Mitth_raw_nuruodo

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Well we're glad that you are back w/ us at last SS.

I'll second that, welcome back SS :D

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

let me explain.

I was able to play Rebellion in the looney Bin. Too funny.

I kept telling them I was an SS Officer and they just kept me there longer. So I just stopped saying it. I am glad to be back my Fellow Rebellion Loons.

as for my last statement. I want to paint one the the rebellion's member gold. it sort of my thing that I do. it's sort of a calling card on my return.

i am very much still here my friends. in the next 20 years i will still be here.

Is this a joke? :? Are you always like this?

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banner_be.gif

no, im not always like that. i phase in and out of reality. but that's ok. that's not the hard part. the hard part is trying to not see things that normal people don't. very confusing.

look, i know my chosen handle of SS_Officer is offensive to some. but please, just accept the name as just a nickname. ww2 is over and done with. some people just cannot let it go. there are many many other attrocities going on right now that are much worse than what the nazis did. look at all the blood flowing in the streets because of Islam. Islamic fundamentalism makes the nazis look like Sunday School Girls.

and Stalin turned Russia into a slaughterhouse.

SS+

no, im not always like that. i phase in and out of reality. but that's ok. that's not the hard part. the hard part is trying to not see things that normal people don't. very confusing.

Given your mental health isn't your own fault, I wish you swift good health! :) I also find you admitting mental health problems something to be salutted. It's very brave. So I stand up and nod your way.

ook, i know my chosen handle of SS_Officer is offensive to some. but please, just accept the name as just a nickname. ww2 is over and done with. some people just cannot let it go.

Fair enough. Just a handle. Not a celebtration of Nazi ideology or deed.

there are many many other attrocities going on right now that are much worse than what the nazis did. look at all the blood flowing in the streets because of Islam. Islamic fundamentalism makes the nazis look like Sunday School Girls.

Statistic comparisions are always a bit dodgy in my own belief. If I had Pol Pot as an avatar and used the same argument because he and his Maoist bully-boys/girls murdered less people than Stalin?

Yep. Many more than the Nazis. Some have estimated that communism has murdered/mismanaged it's way through upto 100 million people. That and the fact all communist regimes have the habit of dictating what their population thinks is another reason to despise it.

Edit: spell I must..

look, i know my chosen handle of SS_Officer is offensive to some. but please, just accept the name as just a nickname. ww2 is over and done with. some people just cannot let it go. there are many many other attrocities going on right now that are much worse than what the nazis did. look at all the blood flowing in the streets because of Islam. Islamic fundamentalism makes the nazis look like Sunday School Girls.

SS+

If it's not too personal question to ask, how old are you? Do you have an interest in the second world war? Who is your avatar picture of? Just curious.....

Barbie was eventually killed by a military officer by the name of Ken... Combat Barbie was just no match for Marine Ken... *Bursts out laughing* Edited by DarthTofu

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Barbie was eventually killed my a military officer by the name of Ken... Combat Barbie was just no match for Marine Ken... *Bursts out laughing*

Since it's just Tofu...BEAK! '...my...' Tofu? Don't you mean '...by...'?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

i got notice of klaus barbie after seeing Hotel Terminus. yes, klaus barbie was the lowest of the low. i grant that. i don't know why I took his avatar. maybe to demonstrate human duality.

look, i can change the avatar if it offends too many people. kudos to Paul for the good catch. i was wondering who would recognize him.

seems so long ago. but I remember it like it was yesterday.

I say keep it SS. If someone gets offended by a picture then they need to seriously lighten up, but I think we had another thread on that topic not too recently......

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

i got notice of klaus barbie after seeing Hotel Terminus. yes, klaus barbie was the lowest of the low. i grant that. i don't know why I took his avatar. maybe to demonstrate human duality.

look, i can change the avatar if it offends too many people. kudos to Paul for the good catch. i was wondering who would recognize him.

seems so long ago. but I remember it like it was yesterday.

Calm down dude, it was just a question. No one has said anything about it being offensive. I only asked because I assumed you had an interest in WWII.

I agree, unless you start preaching to us about how terrible gypsies and Jews are, then the picture and nickname are just fine.

This^^^ puts everything perfectly!! :)

ok then,

reich und fuhrer.

just kidding

now, i just love everything military. i am knee deep in the shit with battlefield 2

had to get 2 gigs of ram to run the bastard.

i can run rebellion at work on my 512 mb flash drive. awesome!!!!!!

i also run panzer general 2 on my flash drive

• 3 weeks later...

Nazis... :?

Well, Rommel is one of those people I admire who seems have been on the wrong side of history.

Um...so, was the question about the ranks and posts and whatnot answered? I got distracted by a bird outside my window while reading through this thread and am just a wee-bit too lazy to go back...

Err...um...it was rather funny rereading the other thread, though. :lol::?