Ranks

Master_Xan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooo, a quest! A mighty quest for information!

(you know I'm bored when digging through old forum posts sounds exciting...)

EDIT: In my search, I discovered a funny thread... what were some of the old guys like back when they first joined? Like this!

Edited by Master_Xan

Star Wars: Rebellion, A Field Manual

"O be wise, what can I say more?"

(Be sure to see my edit of a previous post above for a laugh)

I was wondering if the 2000+ post count, make-up-your-own-title rule still held, as mentioned in the post I linked to. I assume since it's listed in a 2005 thread that this is the case.

So... 1850 posts to go until I can be really cool. Only 1850... :?

Why don't you let the relative newbies go searching for that kind of stuff on their own Tex? I did it that way. Let the rest of them.

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Hey now, did you just call me a 'relative newbie'? I'm a Lt. Commander!

Just kidding. I know what you meant, and I am a newbie. Perhaps not so much in post count, but in overall time here.

Take a look at when I joined Xan...I've only got about two weeks on you. Granted, I was averaging more than 10 posts/day during those two weeks, but it's still just two weeks.

Don't we have one of these every three or four weeks?

One of what?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

One of the "Hi, I'm new here and you'll never ever see me again, but I'd like to know what the ranking system here is if I could? Oh, and I didn't bother to go looking for it anywhere, I thought I'd just ask instead..." types of threads.

In my defense, it was listed not too long ago (Dec. '05). But that was still on page 60! I only looked through the first ten, then took the question to google. It wouldn't have taken long to find, but Tex found it first.

Just curious, how old were you back then Jahled?

Well I'm pretty sure he said he was 34. If I'm not mistaken then he was either 31 or 32 at the time.

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Just curious, how old were you back then Jahled?

Well I'm pretty sure he said he was 34. If I'm not mistaken then he was either 31 or 32 at the time.

Mathematics is something that fascinates me... :lol::)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

since before your sun burned bright in the sky i have waited to ask a question.

is darth vador my fadur?

evaders, can I paint one of your member's yoohoo gold? it's my thing that I do.

SS+

Edited by Darth_Officer

Holy crap! 8Otwo dead forum members have come back from the dead! Maybe even three if you count Dinochick (Who seems to have died again)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Dino doesn't really die, she just works :lol:. That and she's got her own forums to look after. I know she's not in the field all the time, but when she is I assume there isn't a four hundred mile internet cable that comes with her :P

It has been a while since SS has been here, and I'm just as confused by his last post as any of you.

If the apparently dead forum members I would like to hear from are Mask and AA.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I've seen some of his old cobweb posts... Trej was a dead man for a while, too, if I remember correctly...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away