Grand Admiral Thrawn not following dress code?

Sinister

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
In and out of the hospital/doctor's offices, ect. I do keep in touch with Jahled via e-mail.-Paul (Grand Moff Conway)
And he hasn't got the common courtesy of keeping us up to date? 8O:wink:

In and out of the hospital/doctor's offices, ect. I do keep in touch with Jahled via e-mail.-Paul (Grand Moff Conway)

An excellent point Scath. I wonder what J has to say for himself...

Chaos, Panic, Disorder, Destruction.....

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

Commander-in-Chief of BEAK Forces

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

G-R-A-N-D M-O-F-F C-O-N-O-W-A-Y... No J's there... P-A-U-L, no J's there, either. So what does Jahled have to defend, Mitth? :wink: (Sorry, had to BEAK you- just to keep you from becoming insufferable)

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

G-R-A-N-D M-O-F-F C-O-N-O-W-A-Y... No J's there... P-A-U-L, no J's there, either. So what does Jahled have to defend, Mitth? :wink: (Sorry, had to BEAK you- just to keep you from becoming insufferable)

Read carefully what GMC said Tofu. You are getting BEAK'd for a mis-BEAK.

I do keep in touch with Jahled via e-mail.
Jahled hasn't been keeping us up to date. That was Scath's point. My question was, "Why isn't J keeping us up to date?" Now do you understand?

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

Oh 8O Well i hope all is well. :(

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

I have a question... Thrawn is one of my fav char and I wondering if there were any places to find more info on him cause i cant find anything and if there was some direction you could point me in... thanks a lot:-)

- But it was so artfully done..,

Only this, Paul's real life is his own business. It's not for me to be disccussing it on the internet. Since i've had the pleasure of having regular contact with him vai email, he's more or less been hassled by the same ongoing problems. If it had been a first I would probably brought it to your attention so as you all can wish him all the best and think for him.

But having just said that, he lives with not one, but FOUR evil feline fiendmasters. Given I live with just the one, and generally go to bed whispering "the horror..."I reckon we should all think for him anyway... :wink:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Guest Scathane
Only this, Paul's real life is his own business. It's not for me to be disccussing it on the internet.
Something along the lines of he's doing allright would have been quite satisfactory...

Only this, Paul's real life is his own business. It's not for me to be disccussing it on the internet.
Something along the lines of he's doing allright would have been quite satisfactory...

Well, given I only picked up on the last couple of posts concerning GMC after he posted above would have made that rather pointless, would it not, Scathe? :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Some of us wonder about less-/in- active forum members. Sometimes if someone knows whats going on w/ them and they say 'Hey, GMC (just an example...) is alright. Life's keepin him busy...' then we can stop wondering...

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"

• 8 months later...

Hey guys, in regards to earlier posts about Tarkin and Vader's relationship, here's what Vader really thinks of him...

http://www.geocities.com/xenogears23/Jokersinsigmgs.jpg

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you." - Katharine Hepburn

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys, in regards to earlier posts about Tarkin and Vader's relationship, here's what Vader really thinks of him...

I LOVE it, guy! Excellent find!

My work here is done.

Grand AKmiral

(CINCBEAK) BEAK Imperium

"To BEAK is Divine!"