Music to listen to while blasting the snot out of ...the

GonkRaider

Impressive title. I have to confess i still like the original music, but i'm odd, so there we go.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

actually i like the original music.. but the music of Focom is really good, too.

I say why don't you find out how you can replace music, and make this dll for us?

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

I had a topic for that problem couple of months ago. I ha a new cd burner now, so I can work on it now. The problem is, that we can't tell, what type of files does the game need for the music. Wav format is probably too large. Could be Raw or Voc or anything. I will try it soon...

That's right brother!

Snot is the stuff we pass off as 'brain lubricant,' at the worst possible moments, like when you've just summoned the courage to say 'Hia baby!'

..and it suddenly springs a leek...sniffle...darn!

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I think Mask had found a way to change the music in the game. Soemthign with hasting's patch. Has anyone seen that patch, anyway?...

I think mask had the metal version of the Imperial march playing in the shuttle cockpit....

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Did you try the smacker tool?

maybe that works

Is snot really that liquid from our noses? Anyway, La Forge, it is really not your fault, actually, your english seems to be very well :wink: as good as any (superior) european!

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Actually at this point i'd like to say that i am consistently impressed by the levels of English of our non-english speaking friends. I really am guys. Makes me feel kinda rude for not learning other languages well enough to use them on the net. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Look Pal, snot should register even in Mongolia or Somoa. The word has such, how can one put it; Je Ne Sais Quoi. Given I can barely speak my native tongue I know what you mean though!
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Snot is what I have barrels of right now...damn sinus infection! :x

Yes, I think a way to change music schemes in game would be preferred. That way, when the Rebels lose, an upbeat song plays, and when the Rebels win...umm...wait...do the Rebels ever win? :twisted:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Sure do Rebels win, Imperial scum cannot win through the use of old tactics.

I won with the Rebels against I frined using a very innovative tactics. I built about three fleets with the same profile, one dauntless, three mon cals, two cc-7700 and about ten gunships and ten frigates, and one bulk transport. I named the three fleets the same and all tehir ships too, so I had carefully coordinated attacks to confuse him... At the end he didn't know which fleet was attackign where, and he thought he was aonly attackng one fleet, so he diverted his fleet on Coruscant to defend Chandrila, when I appeared over COruscant with my other two fleets together he lost... It was a HQ victory game....

Pah, just you wait. In september I'll be going online with Supremacy, and then you Imperial scum shall know the wrath of a Rebel Warlord in all his tactical brilliance!

I hope I could say that. Once I get my new computer. (it'll be long before that) :( , and I get a faster internet access, when the government stops discussing with the national monopolistic telecomunications provider and simply allow to buy DSL technology((might be even longer) :cry: , I'll join Elvis's campaign of Rebel Liberation (we can't use worlds like conquest, Mon Mothma prohibited it) :wink: .

And so she should. We do not conquor, we provide the freedom to chose, that is all. :)

In my Imperial view, you can't trust the masses to choose the proper government which provides strength, order and protection!

Imperial governors can successfully operate a planetary government without the help of any local interference. An with the garrisons of Imperial Stormtroopers, all the protection you need is there....

Why would any planet not want Imperial rule????

The Empire provides jobs, training, and pride in a central government. The Rebellion offers chaos, confusion and general mayhem.

Long live the Galactic Empire!

Join GM Conway and myself!

:lol:8)

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!