Music to listen to while blasting the snot out of ...the

GonkRaider

Join the Empire!

Join the Empire and allow your sons to be killed by Darth Vader, or become combat drones controlled by the Emperor's Will. Find yourself unde the continuos scrutinity of Imperial Intelligence. Think somethign wrong and you'll discover the effectiveness of stormtrooper bataillons.

hide a Rebel and see the Imperial warmachine knocking at your door.

Join the Rebellion!

Free yourself from the opression of Imperial troops, our leaders will continuosly debate over Borsk's new coup so we won't have time to decide over you. Argue on Luke's and Han's space maneuver and delight yourself with precision flying performed by Antilles' Rogue Squadron. Check your sector captial for the next show.

Join the Jawa community on Mos Eisley!

Join us to form part of the soon-to-be- strongest power in the galaxy.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• 5 weeks later...

To the original point of this thread (not to insult the conversations that are already in progress): If I'm not listening to the game's own music or some other STAR WARS CD (i.e. soundtracks), then I've got either Linkin Park or (my favorite) System Of A Down blasting! :twisted: Nothing like hearing: "We don't give a damn about your world!" (sung by Serj) as you destroy a Rebel system with a Death Star! :twisted:

Join the Rebellion and win battles by accident/default, not on your own merits or tactical abilites. Recieve empty promises from your government head, then hear them make excuses because they claim they can't fight a two front war. Then watch your new Republic be torn apart by corrupt politicians who struggle for power and don't give a damn about the government head. Watch as they cause mistrust within your government and have to discuss defense of a planet in a committee as your planet is ransacked by pirates and smugglers. Then when the time to answer for this comes, watch your heads of state make excuses and end up saying this like: "I fought during the Battle of Endor so you must forgive me" or "I watched Alderaan destroyed, so don't whine to me!"

JOIN THE REFORMED EMPIRE! Not Ye Olde Empire where the Emperor said: "Do as I say or die!" but instead join an Empire that allows you to choose your government. Watch as we stop all smuggling and pirates from their black-market runs and stop them from stealing your goods. Yes, stormtroopers may have to be stationed on your streetcorners, but they are there to ensure that your children can play safely on the sidewalk without having to worry about a psycho attacking them. Yes, a Star Destroyer or two may be in orbit and it may take an extra minute to clear entrance to the planet, but watch as crime falls and the planet prospers! The Empire shall do all this and more and watch as those who send empty promises to you and act as if their status holds them above the law are brought down to nothing and an honest being replaces them.

I AM IMPERIAL TO THE LAST!!!