Where you at?

DarthTofu

Nothing like celebrating the eventual massacre and relocation of Americas' ethnic people, along with the near complete destruction of their heritage and culture by eating dead birds and pumpkin pie.

Needless to say, I do not celebrate thanksgiving.

Hey! We are having dead pig tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Leave the diseased blankets at home....

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, quick new question: How do you consider yourself Canadian when the map shows you as living in Georgia?

Crap. I can't seem to place my locator accutately... I ended up way the heck down in Georgia somewhere.

Dangit! Ok so you place the selector first... That's great, third times a charm. :? Ignore the two in north Georgia (The state, not the country)

My car formed the foundation of a snowdrift today. *Cries*

Umm, quick new question: How do you consider yourself Canadian when the map shows you as living in Georgia?

Crap. I can't seem to place my locator accutately... I ended up way the heck down in Georgia somewhere.

Dangit! Ok so you place the selector first... That's great, third times a charm. :? Ignore the two in north Georgia (The state, not the country)

My car formed the foundation of a snowdrift today. *Cries*

I'm the moderator for this Guestmap from now on, so I'll delete them for you. Please place the marker again!

Everybody please sign in :D

I want to see 4000 members on this map! :wink:

There is also a hybrid option that contains sattelite view of the World. If you want I can turn that on, and you can place your markers more precisely

It was really blustery here yesterday. I think we have about 15cm of snow on the ground. It's nice that it looks like the Christmas season, but bad that drivers tend to become terrible once a snowflake hits the road.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I don't know how to add myself to the map... :cry:

I feel left out and lonely...

You can't just, you know, click on the spot where you live? Worked for me both times (I screwed up the first time)... By the way, if you do manage to get on are you going to stick with the original markers, or will you hack the system and make an evil muscrat-Yoda-kitten-chiwawa hybrid icon?

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

With the gift of dial-up frustration, I have managed at last to figure myself on the swrebellion map, but undoubtably in the wrong place. Also, according to my icon, I am a 'brother.' Can't click first enough.
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I knew somone was going to misunderstand me and say that.

I'm the moderator for this Guestmap from now on, so I'll delete them for you. Please place the marker again!

Everybody please sign in :D

I want to see 4000 members on this map! :wink:

With the gift of dial-up frustration, I have managed at last to figure myself on the swrebellion map, but undoubtably in the wrong place. Also, according to my icon, I am a 'brother.' Can't click first enough.

Yes it seems, you're a bit to dark here :) I'm not sure if I can fix that, but next time, you're in that Internet Cafe again, drop a correct marker, and I'll delete your 'brother'.

Here is the link to the map. Someone will have to post it every now and then as the pages grow.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Sweet. I found my hometown and everything! Except for the fact that I put down my name as "Rob" rather than "Darth Rob", but I think all here can figure that out. Except maybe Tofu :roll: . You see Tofu, you just take the "Darth" off my name, and that's all there is to it. You just go ahead and mull over that a bit, and hopefully you'll finally get it down pat.

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Sweet. I found my hometown and everything! Except for the fact that I put down my name as "Rob" rather than "Darth Rob", but I think all here can figure that out. Except maybe Tofu :roll: . You see Tofu, you just take the "Darth" off my name, and that's all there is to it. You just go ahead and mull over that a bit, and hopefully you'll finally get it down pat.

Hey, what'd I do to deserve that? I may be naive from time to time, but I'm not that stupid.

12/14/07

Heehee. I'm just razzin ya a bit, that's all. Oh, in case you don't know, "razzin" is another term for "picking on you".

Dude, double bladed swordfish is inching closer and closer to your guts...

12/14/07

Darth_Rob wrote:

Heehee. I'm just razzin ya a bit, that's all. Oh, in case you don't know, "razzin" is another term for "picking on you".

Apparently Darth_Rob has the "Razz DarthTofu" job this month :P . Better get them in quick Darth_Rob, November is almost over :D (are you going to pick up the month of December too, or pass the baton to someone else?) :lol:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

That's cause you are a wanna-be Darth. Rob & Tex know where it's at! At least I'm normal and Tex is badass. You're just...a meat substitute.

Tofu- "Fear my Force TOFU!!!" (begins hurling gray blobs at passerby).

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Hey, the dead become my ultimate weapon- hufu! I can now gather an army due to all of the people both on and off this site who ate hufu and are now under my control! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!HAHA!Bwaha...ha... ha

12/14/07