Where you at?

DarthTofu

Hmm, I can see that DC will suddenly have an underground following of Star Wars paleontologists :lol:.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I saw your Halloween pictures, and they were pretty cool. Iwas referring more to the Star Wars guys on a forum with a crush type of underground followers ;).

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Yup, I saw your Halloween pictures, and they were pretty cool. Iwas referring more to the Star Wars guys on a forum with a crush type of underground followers ;).

:oops: Oh. Thanks. You all are to nice. I think you are just suffering from a lack of females :wink:

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Hello i am from Europe.

I am in Transylvania,in smaller town located in the center of Romania.

Actually i know 3 persons from Europe, Mad78 from Switzerland, La_Forge from Hungary and Cain from Romania, too.

I didnt met with them yet, but i can talk with all on MSN and Yahoo messenger,even i have Cain's phone number, we talked much.

And i am a Szekler :)

Anyone on the forums ever actually met eqachother in Real life?

In a round about way. La_Forge let me know his brother was visiting London and suggested I meet up with him to exchange a few things. So I met him outside the British museum, collected a huge box of extremely nice goodies, and had time to show his bro and his girl an extremely cool place full of replica light sabers and Klingon axes not least. I'm off to Hungary when a certain task is achieved to put my feet up for a while a share a few beers with him...

We got to give this a chance one day, my friend :) The tickets for this trip are just too painful right now, if you choose to get to London by plane. Anyways you're welcome in our house :D

Would be nice to arrange an SWRmeet some day. Or atleast an RRmeet :)

DarthTofu, I live in Titusville. I go down to Merritt Island fairly often. :wink:

From the Milwaukee, Wisconsin (USA), area originally. Love it up there.

Back to lurking...

-Thumper

/me raises eyebrow. Another Floridian, eh? I have been stripped of my Grand Floridian Title! Well, no, actually I guess more my only Grand Floridian Title than my Grand Floridian Title.... :D

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Heck yeah, seeing how we are spread out across the globe. Unless one of us was REALLY wealthy, and felt like springing plane tickets for the rest of us. Hmmm, maybe somebody should pull a bank heist. Then we can all visit him! I nominate somebody from Europe. I mean, I would do it, don't get me wrong, but it's just that...ummm...America is sort of...dull...yeah... :roll:

Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side!

My Website

http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/BigBadBob113.png

Switzerland is Bank country :wink:

Yeah, there we go- so just rob some Gangster's account and we're good! Or if anyone happens to find a can of gas or something, then, hoo, we're loaded and set to go! :lol: Still, maybe webcams or something? I dunno, just puttin' it out there even though all I've got is a malfunctioning microphone.

12/14/07

Well, I don't know about you lot, but if I stumble into a couple of million, besides rebuilding an authentic Stonehenge as it actually was at it's original glory, and a few other things like those Buddhist statues the Taliban blew up,* I think paying for all the crew around here for a vacation

somewhere remote in the Pacific would be fun and original for a week or so. Given I doubt it's been done before or that much, we could probably take a descent TV camera with us and sell what bits we want to a documentary channel, and either share the royalties, hire someone to get the source code for the game, and give the rest to E and stratus to secure the hosting stuff into the 22nd centuary, when i'm sure our grand children will still be moaning about the source code for the Rebellion XVI game...

*Somewhere where there aren't any lunitic muslims, like... err... Greenland...?

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Mad78 wrote:

Switzerland is Bank country

Maybe you could find some Imperial Moff's account? They're always squirreling away kickbacks, bribes, project budgets, etc. :D Of course, you'd have the same problem Qui-gon had on Tatooine ... nobody on Earth accepts Imperial credits :( (and Qui-gon couldn't use his Republic credits :( ).

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Grand Moff Conway wrote:

Now Darth Tex not all of us Grand Moffs and Moffs are corrupt- just the SMART ones. :D

:wink:

I'm betting the "Conway" Imperial Compound is built atop a cleverly disguised/camouflaged SSD with all of the cargo holds stuffed-to-the-gills with Imperial credits 8) . Along with a full complement of starfighters, ground forces, etc., of course. :twisted:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Wait a sec- I've got it! I figured out how we can all meet in some beatiful place in the Pacific- we have world-wide BAKE SALES!!!! :lol:

12/14/07

With the "special" spice from the spice mines of Kessel no doubt. Next, somebody will be selling nerfburgers or Death Star cupcakes or Jawa Sandcrawler fudge or Stormtrooper helmet marshmallows.

(a little more on topic) Since everyone is giving their global location, it would be only fair that we take the "average" of everybody's latitude and longitude location and have that be the meeting point location. I'd be interested to see where that would be :?: (if it's somewhere in the ocean, then it would definitely have to be on a cruise ship 8) ).

I don't care how much money you send me, I'm not going to meet you at the earth's core!

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Aha! You've revealed the location of the secret Rebel base now!

Latitude and longitude are "surface" locations only :wink: . If you want to supply your "altitude" above mean sea level, that might make things abit more complex.

I don't care how much money you send me, I'm not going to meet you at the earth's core!

Aww.. snap! You beat me to it! :D:lol:

...I figured out the altitude and lat/long problem. We need a Zepplin! A new age cargo Zepplin. I've heard them being proposed now for the past few years. :D Cost right... 8O