Where you at?

DarthTofu

I've noticed in the "messages" that if you used an "apostrophe", you get an extra "r" character. I thought Google was better than that :? , otherwise I type with a lisp®. :lol:

BadSamaritan wrote:

... Now I know where to send the assassins. I mean, uhhh..... flowers, that's it. Flowers. Yah.

FYI, your flower delivery man has to get past my "tumbleweeds" to deliver your "flowers". :wink:

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so yhou all know, I might now be with you after the next few days. Personal reasons. If the admins of this site want access to what I have dubbed the official swrebellion map, PM me, and I will give you all access to it.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

As do I. As for my reason, I came to the realization that I spend more time online, and have more friends online, then I do in real life. So I am going to try and spend some time changing that.

And don't worry Paul, I will keep the story running when I find the time.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I came to the realization that I spend more time online, and have more friends online, then I do in real life. So I am going to try and spend some time changing that.

quote]

/me whistles pretending that the same couldn't even possibly be true of myself... even though these are the only forums I log on to. I just don't have many friends in real life. :roll::roll::roll:

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

As do I. As for my reason, I came to the realization that I spend more time online, and have more friends online, then I do in real life. So I am going to try and spend some time changing that.

I can but remember something you said earlier in the topic

...a few bars, and lots of college chicks...

Now you know where to go and who to meet. :P

Have fun BS.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

now I feel bad... I made a thread that has suddenly made us all realize that we're nerdy Star Wars geeks... I completely killed my "You might be a computer geek..." thread witht his one!

12/14/07

Sad to see you go, BS. You were one of the more sane people around here. I should note, however, that you shouldn't try to replace any friends you have online with ones in real life, but rather add RL friends to your existing ones. Dropping from the forums entirely won't do you any more good than say, cutting the time you spend here by half or two thirds or so. That way you have time to make RL friends and still meet with your online friends.
Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Well BS, it's too bad you'll be dissapearing. If you manage to find time stop by and lend us your brain form time to time.

now I feel bad... I made a thread that has suddenly made us all realize that we're nerdy Star Wars geeks... I completely killed my "You might be a computer geek..." thread witht his one!

Hey, I resent that! I may have a love for Star Wars, but I'm not a total geek... then again, I did find a woman who likes Star Wars too...

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Im not going to dissapear entirely, as I still have an audience to make happy with my story. And I will lurk occasionally, just to remind you all that I am alive still.

But thanks for the support and showing of friendship guys (and possibly gals).

Im not going to dissapear entirely, as I still have an audience to make happy with my story. And I will lurk occasionally, just to remind you all that I am alive still.

But thanks for the support and showing of friendship guys (and possibly gals).

Hey now! I am still around and would miss you if you went MIA...speaking of, where is Jahled?

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Mad78 wrote:

dinochick wrote:

JAHLED!!!! WHERE ARE YOU we miss you :cry:

ditto.

And wouldn't mind knowing where you live in London.

Uhh, ditto that "ditto" ... uhh, yeah that's it! :)

*** looking both ways, suspiciously ***

Pssst, he's probably in the basement/attic working on his "Death Star destroys the Thanksgiving turkey GIF". Don't tell anyone, it's a secret!

Finally, after years of hard work I am the Supreme Sith Warlord! Muwhahahaha!! What?? What do you mean "there's only two of us"?

Yay! :) I'm here, and as DarthTex hinted, plotting fiendish stuff...

Seriously, i've been putting in a few more hours for the Zoological Society here in London, given it's a good excuse to go round the actual Zoo free of charge and take pictures of fluffy animals for my diabolical schemes...

M78: East Finchley in North London, by the North Circular. I tried the map thingy and didn't get very far with the process (my PC grumbles if you ask it to do complicated stuff like open certain web pages).

Happy thanksgiving btw to you guys in the States tomorrow. :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to people who don't live in the states whom I, being a culturally uneducated American, will pretend have Thanksgiving as well even though there were no native Americans. Question: Do Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving at all? I mean, I think some of the original pioneers headed North into Canada, but I don't know...

12/14/07

Nothing like celebrating the eventual massacre and relocation of Americas' ethnic people, along with the near complete destruction of their heritage and culture by eating dead birds and pumpkin pie.

Needless to say, I do not celebrate thanksgiving.

It sucked that we didn't go about it the right way, but I'm glad that we colonized America and founded the country. I wish we'd held our treaties and didn't commit all those massacres, but I am a believer in Social Darwinism to a degree. The European culture was technologically superior to the native cultures, and I believe that the world as a whole benefitted from the Europeans taking over. Its regrettable that we killed the natives rather than buying the land and learning from them.

Consider that the natives and Europeans had a relatively equal amount of time to develop technology and improve the standard of living. With all the warfare that both Europeans and Native Americans had, the natives' technology didn't greatly increase for some reason. Unlike the "natural paradise" that we're led to believe existed in pre-columbian times, there was actually much death and bloodshed due to wars and a lack of medicinal treatment.

Considering their stagnation of technology and the colonist's advancement in technology, can we really say that we should have left them alone? This isnt just about America, either. Other countries have created amazing advances in science as a result of the worldwide power jockeying by Britain and America in the late 1800s through WW2 and beyond. I suppose that the end result justifies what we did, but it doesn't make the slaughter ethically right.

(I realize this isnt the politically correct answer. If you would like to flame me or debate this with me, please PM me about it so we dont turn this thread into a debate)

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

Question: Do Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving at all? I mean, I think some of the original pioneers headed North into Canada, but I don't know...

Short answer; Yes.

We have Thanksgiving in the second week of October, ususally before it turns ungodly cold. You'd have to be out of your mind to wait any longer after the harvest season before having a big dinner. This year it didn't get cold all that fast it's just been raining every other day since mid September. (IT"S FINALLY STOPPED RAINING!!!) We finally started getting light, windy, snowstorms this week which is a nice change.

Native peoples / European exchange

Corn and Potatoes in exchange for Small Pox... hmmm... :?:(

Question: Do Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving at all? I mean, I think some of the original pioneers headed North into Canada, but I don't know...

Short answer; Yes.

We have Thanksgiving in the second week of October, ususally before it turns ungodly cold. You'd have to be out of your mind to wait any longer after the harvest season before having a big dinner.

Umm, quick new question: How do you consider yourself Canadian when the map shows you as living in Georgia? 8O Or did you just move?

12/14/07