20 members have voted

1. 1. What is your religion?

• Christian
    • Buddhist (Sp?)
    • Atheist
    • Hindu
    • Jain
    • Jewish
    • I believe in the coming of the Great White Hankerchief!
    • Agnostic

Now I think we went and got Psych offended! :lol: Not offense, man, not making fun of you, its just that you've inadvertantly put up the most controversal posts, so i find this somewhat ironic. Also, on a side not, we aren't saying that any religions are wrong. I know that you weren't coming out and saying that about the mormons, but that seemed like more of a challenge than a friendly debating question. There are no right or wrong answers on the subject of religion. I think we all need to remember that (including myself, I know... You have no idea how many religous jokes I've been biting back to avoid offending people).

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a matter of fact I have felt anywhere between slightly and somewhat offended during this conversation, (Anything 'rather' and higher I respond too.) but haven't specifically complained about it. To be honest, I'm used to it. If I used the same scale of touchyness that the average human uses, I'd be in a constant stat of pissed. That's why I don't.

Basically as a general rule I feel somewhat offended when people think I'm being mean, nasty, or trying to offend others.

I'll say it here, and you can hold me to it.

I NEVER try to offend people. I NEVER try to be mean and nasty. I do my best to avoid both. I am, however, a blunt person by nature. If soembody thinks I'm trying to offend soembody or saying something offensive, its a misunderstanding and/or a typo.

And now, back to the regularly scheduled discussion of important thigns..

Sovereign ProtAKtor of the BEAK Imperium.

1 Corinthians 16:14 " Your every act should be done with love."