Canadian Eh

SWARMER

Canadian  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Canadian

• American
    • proud to be neither

AS most Latinamericans we actually get slightly angry at the use of the term American for U.S. American, up from Canada down to Chile we are all American. :D

That is a very good point Trejiuvanat. I will try to correct myself from now on. Thank you for a different perspective. It makes totally sense :D Very, very good point!

http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

Trejiuvanat: You've got a good point...I guess the people of the US just assume everyone else will call themselves by their names (like Costa Ricans, Mexicans, Canadians, etc.) but we all are literally Americans!

Dinochick: I love the South. Although we just got 6 inches of ice here and up in DC and Baltimore got hit with over two feet of snow...

Jahled: I've been in a ditch before...also a gutter, the ground, and various other locations very close to Earth...all for the same reasons you were! :D

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

That's the best part! Never crash your own bike! :lol:

Cigarette run, huh? I've had that job as well...except I walked to the store...or more like staggered.

~~Untimely staggers toward the local convenience store for cigarettes and more alcohol~~

"Now, where the hell is the door?" slurs Untimely, as he suddenly starts walking to the right and out into the road. Luckily, it's one in the morning, and nobody is driving by at the time....

:lol:

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!