Canadian Eh

SWARMER

Canadian  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Canadian

• American
    • proud to be neither

..figures, you're Canadian, but don't worry, it's quite normal. :twisted:

My dad lives somewhere in Canada, i'd quite like to know exactly where...but...heck...dreams are for baffoons...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Half English, half Scottish, proud of bits of both. :)

Neither the Americans nor the Canadians are that bad. Each have their own traditions and cultures, and each should be proud. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I am also Canadian. Glad to know there's other Canadians out there besides me. Peace be wit ya mah brotha! lol :o
I wanna know why the man has a gun and the gun not the man keeps the world at bay. I wanna hear what the man has to say, what the man has to say might just save me.

I would hope that peace would be with you regardless of your nationality. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Well, i am a little moronic, but i'm quite peacefull.... ;)

I suppose everyone knows by now that I'm a damn proud American (and a Southerner at that!).

I've given the Canadians in the crowd a little ribbing in the last few days, but it's all been in fun. Come Olympics time, I'll be cheering on the Canadians just as hard as the Americans!

As a matter of fact, I respect most of the countries of the world. There are a few that are a bit hard to get along with, like North Korea, Iran, Iraq, sometimes China, Libya, etc., but we don't have many of those in our little web-world here. As a matter of fact, I think everyone here is from a democracy or republic, aren't they?

Long live the members of SWR!!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

I love you guys from the US; you could find something to be proud about staring at a brick wall. :lol:

I think though the time is approaching when everyone here at swrebellion should drop the 'cover' of being into a redundant game and prepare our long awaited plans for world-domination. You all know that JediIgor is bald and Zoot, my faithful cat, is long-haired and white? You are aware his uncle invented the question-mark :?:

Igor's uncle or Zoot's? :lol:

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

the US isint all that bad, for the most part. I have heard some really bad stories about them (They thik that we all live in igloos up here, no joke. my dad went there and played a joke which they fell for. Igloos. HA)
The Force is one and all

I've got several friends from Canada who moved to the US. To tell ya the truth, besides a little difference in the language, we're exactly the same! :D

Support the USA!

Hardly surprising, given your historical and cultural backgrounds.

...Jahled's head landed with a clumsy thud on his keyboard.

Yes, Jahled finaly realized, evan as some one from Great Britian, that talking about Canadians was seriously damaging to one's mental health.

He fumbled anxiously in the direction of a can of lager....

UntimelyDemise: Glad to see another Southerner from the US here :D:D . I love Canada and wouldnt even mind if I lived in some areas of it one of these days! Canadas cool, I even have their flag on m backpack! :D
http://www.dinochick.com/dc_saber_banner_02.gif

I used to live in Haxby, which i doubt you've ever heard of. It's a town about three miles north of York. :)

I am from Costa Rica a nice little country somewhere in the middle of the american continent. I have both American and Canadian friends, as well as German and Taiwanese.

I agree taht one gets to hear bad tales about the U.S. Americans. Swarmer, sure they do jokes about Canadians and Igloos.

But I have spoken to some that actually believed that he had no cars, nor technology in Costa Rica, he wasn't joking either. I once had a serious discussion with German about politics, eventually he told me I should stick to planting coffee trees, I was quite angry at him :evil: . First of all we aren't Indios (percentage of actual Indios is less than 10%) nor are we completely devoted to agriculture, tourism is waht generates more money andwe even have an Intel fabirc around and coffee isn't grown in trees, it's a tall bush. :roll: . I'm sure some of you didn't know that, the coffee part, that is.

AS most Latinamericans we actually get slightly angry at the use of the term American for U.S. American, up from Canada down to Chile we are all American. :D

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Elvis! This is an international-world forum! No one outside of Haxby has heard of Haxby! Stop speaking gibberish.

I briefly lived in a ditch once. A prime advertisment not to try and ride a 750CC motorbike through narrow country lanes when you're pissed out of your mind. Obviously, I don't remember much but I was found 'in a ditch.'

I'm ok.

I think.