Favorite ship

Thomhasj

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Correlian Gunboat would be based on the ship that blows up the emblem on the Imperial Palace when you take Coruscant in the game. Just imagine that ship with a little modification, maybe a smaller version..... :D

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Ever wonder why that movie has a ship "star" in it that isn't in the game? In the Imperial movie, TIE bombers take out the Rebs' HQ, but noone recognizes the ship from the Rebel movie....

And I agree it looks very cool... 8)

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.--Napoleon Bonaparte

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.--Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman

Support the USA!

Ah, our lil SWARMER has a violence addiction. It's not all about the guns. Though in this case make it smaller, add fixed lasers on the top and bottom, plus a torpedo launcher and you've got one lean mean fighting machine. :cool:

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Coolest ship in the game for me is the Nebulon B. Very cheap, you get it fast, and they are usefull to the end of the game.

The Defender is the best overall fighter, but when you take maintenance points into account, the good old X-Wing is the best in my books.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No!

Email the image to me directly, and i'll host it from my msn passport which is working fine at presant.

jahled@madas....god's sake you've already got it! You were cool enough to email pictures of the asteroid field a while back, remember dude? But just in case:

jahled@madasafish.com

[/url]

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Ok thank you. But I want to figure it out, why my pics don't show up in the forums. I guess my Avatar is also down!? I see my pics, but why others can't see it? I even changed my URL couple of minutes ago, still no luck

All down, dude! Where you hosting from; or our you LEACHING!!!!!

Either way, uncle Jahled's here, he can help host you're groovy whatever, let us know!!!

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif