Jedi Master Dom's ideas

masterdom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys! Now we've addressed that critical issue concerning the Star Wars Universe, how much gob is dripping down your monitors?

Personally, i've taken the easy route and just sprayed window-cleaner directly onto mine to try and cleanse the extensive damage trying to pronounce all that crap.

It's glass....yeah? :?

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

No no no. It all depends what you're falling on. I mean, if it's into the sea from a great height with something that will explode it would be:

KERSPLOOOOSH DUMPH KABOOOOOOOM

If it was into runny quicksand it would be:

PHUT SQUELCH GURGLE KABOOOOOOOOM

If it was onto tarmac it would be:

CRUNCH "Ahhhhhh sh*t my legs!!!!" KABOOOOOOM

See, it's all very circumstantial. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yeah, i should do comics, all those sound effects. Don't you just love onomatopaea?

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Yep. My best mate's amazing, he does Alien Vs Predator pics for fun, he's doing a foundation art course before going to uni.

I don't think so, but i might get him to put one up. Or if we ever get an art section on this site i'll put some of it here.

Yeah i know.

Evaders Igor etc: What are the chances of getting an art section going, or is it more trouble than it's worth?

• 1 month later...

I think a nice thing will be if one minor force character encounters one from the other side, a jedi fight happens and both increase there force ability and one is the winner and one the looser maybe the looser could be wounded or captured.

Well, maybe it can done like Luke encounters Vader as message with nice pic or short sequence and report from own Jedi (who was the other Jedi,win or loss and if other Jedi wounded or captured)

I wrote it in another thread but it couldnt realized in SWRebellion1

but maybe in SWReb2

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Nice idea, so every force sensitive develops their own nemesis!

I'm a liking the sound of this. :)