How do you make ships fire faster?

Xeelee

:idea::idea:

Is there anyway to increase the amount of laser graphics going to and from the ships but leaving the recharge rate and the weapons stats alone :?:

I wish there would be a way, but there isn't.

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him. (Sun Tsu - The Art of War)

• 2 weeks later...
So it appears there is ABSOLUTELY no way to make it fire like in the movies?

"THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THAT ONE" OBI-WAN

"HE IS TOO OLD. TOO OLD TO BEGIN THE TRAINING. YES YES." MASTER YODA, DAGOBAH

Can you put in extra planets or configure the names of planet to make them different or is rebellion not THAT mod friendly.

AND

Will this site be providng editing amd modding help for empires at war because empire's looks really good and I would like to see it made into a remake of rebellion.

"THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH THAT ONE" OBI-WAN

"HE IS TOO OLD. TOO OLD TO BEGIN THE TRAINING. YES YES." MASTER YODA, DAGOBAH

I still think that if you ower the power and increase rate in proportion we could get the ships to fire faster. Altough bear in mond they would still not fieree like those in the movies because the lasers would be directed out of only one port (I think) and certainly not twin ones in several places like the ships in canon...
I've just remembered i've got a signature!

• 3 weeks later...
Just a thought if you don't want to play around with damage settings for each shot, you could play around with shield and hull strengths until you find proportions which you're comfy with.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away