• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wedge and Face.

For the Imps:

Rom Mohc

Guy Sienar

Gotta look up theforce.net if they are already dead.

I'm not so sure about timeline and this whole 'alternate expanded universe thing' about Kyle Katarn, but we could theoretically add Kyle & Jan for the Republic and Jerec & Sariss for the Empire.

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

Face, definetely. I have a card from him using a picture from the Essential Guide to chars. I was thinking Elegos, because he joins after I, Jedi two years after Thrawn. 724 days. While most players finish recruiting at day 300, at most. I once hadn't recruited half of the people by day 1000. I thought Elegos for diplomacy, since I mostly use the rebel diplomats in command roles, except Leia, Borsk and mothma. Elegos, too, would have some combat rating, he is strong, and agile, he simply does not consider the use of those abilities in an aggressive way to be appropriate.

I agreee to drop Isard's clone, and the Rogues and Wraiths, if the save game editor gets out, we could make Dodonna start captured at the beginning of the game. I suggest to use the pic of tavira that is a round, the one in a moff uniform.

About having Qwi I am having doubt, she defected to the Republic but she did not develop anything for them, additionally I don't like her, I was happy when Wedge broke with her, I'm still hoping to see her among the dead of the Vong invasion. I agree no Kyp.

Dash is an option, but he didn't actually rejoin, nor actually aid the Rep.

Dorja and Brandei can be there, if we don't find pics for the other imps.

Guri, she is at that time with Dash, a joint card would work if we decide to have them come back again.

Rom mohc is dead, I'm not sure about having Jerec, Kyle perhaps (joint card with Jan?). Jerec and the JK series bad guys, I think not.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

There is another thing Trejiuvanat reminds me of: Command ranks and leadership rating. But I'll save it until later.

Your points on Elegos are good, but he joines the Rebellion more than 724 days after starting the TC since it starts the moment when Thrawn discoveres C'Baoth or something. A year or something like that before Thrawn died. On the other hand, I REALLY like Elegos...

Granted, the whole Qwi thing is far fetched, but it's a possibility. Not a very good one (I agree with wou on this), but I thought I should mention it.

If we skip Jerec etc., Kyle cannot be in there, either. or only pre-JK Kyle and we forget all the JK 1&2 events since they don't really fit in the Star Wars storyline and universe.

I would vote against joint cards since they blow the stats through the roof and take away individual characters.

Dorja and Brandei: Just take any pics we think fitting. Should be OK.

Guest JediIgor

We could include Kyle and Jan, but not Sariss and Jerec (they were dead by then).

JKI takes place 4 years after ANH, and Thrawn Trilogy takes 9 years after ANH, you guys figure it out :wink:

Forgot two persons for the Rebels:

Gaeriel Captison and Pter Thanas. Geez, they should be fun.

BTW, we are short on imperial personnel. Any ideas?

What about:

Teren Rogriss

Turr Phennir (I don't like him, he was not that important, just a possibility)

About Kyle:

if we put him in, we really should forget all those Jedi Knight events since they don't fit into the 'normal' expanded universe. But he was the leader of the Katarn Commandos and worked as a mercenary for the Rebellion together with Jan.

Vortezx, she did help the planet but she didn't actually provide the Rebels with anything...

A pre-JK would do, but we could give him force abilities, yet to be fully trained by luke.

Gaeriel Captison...

TRejiuvanat scrolls and looks at his list, he thought he had included her.

Oops I thought she was in the list, sorry.

Don't know about Thanas, though. He would only work as a command char.

Rogriss that would be an interesting char. He would be much like Pellaeon though, high lead, and diplo, but it would be fun to have him along.

If we had pictures of those minor guys, the warlords, krennel, the guy from the Pentastar allignement, we would have an easier time for the imp list...

Turr Phenir? I don't know, perhaps Maarek Stele, instead, (He was a TIE pilot, and a Hand).

Veers:

I have some old edition of The Empire Strikes Back, in which Zev Senesca crashes his snowspeeder into Blizzard one, but it has plenty of errors so that could be one of them. Haven't heard of him after Hoth.

There is a good pic for Krennel. It's actually from a comic, but not stylized (is there a word like this?) and it's OK.

Pre-JK Kyle with 100% force chance, but no known Jedi sounds good.

Thanas as a command char is also fine (if we have some slots available).

I'l look up Rogriss description(s) and see if I can find an appropriate pic.

Is there maybe one in the Characters Guide we might use as an example?

A relatively realistic drawn picture would do. But if the picture is VERY comic-like, my other idea was to see what he looks like, then find a photo of someone who looks somewhat like him for Monsh to alter. For this style thingie and stuff.

Just read Remnant. Screed was killed by Warlord Zsinj. A pity.

Anyway, if we need people to fill the imperial slots, we could take this Moff Flennic. He is so ancient in the NJO that he had to be a well-known figure in the old days. ONLY if we need to fill up slots!

Essential Guide says that Veers was crippled after Hobbie crashed his Snowspeeder into Blizzard 1, he wound up on a repulsorlift carriage. he and his troops were planetside on Endor, and his ties to VAder didn't favor him after the Endor Debacle. He served under Clone Palpy and died in the battle for Governor Beltane's fortress on Balmorra.

Flennic could do, but again it is much like Rogriss we need pics.

Kyle Katarn finished JK by renouncing the force. In JK II he came back because he was forced too. When Thrawn came we can just say that Luke recruited him again...

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Trejiuvanat:

Sounds right. Now I remember what I really read: HOBBIE, dying, crashed his snowspeeder into Blizzard 1. I put it aside since Hobbie did not die, so this old version was later altered. Seems like the novel was based on something other than the final script, and of course, it has a bad translation.

I'd say include Veers. Cool to have someone return. Of course he no longer is a combat character, but still valuable in command situations.

No no, they both survived, they had ejector spacehoppers!!!!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

No, actually they simply bounced out of the battle.

No. The book says that Hobbie crashes his Snowspeeder into the cockpit of the AT-AT. Hobbie survives, as does Veers, he loses his legs and rejects robotic implants. He chooses his repulsor carriage over that, and is treated more like a strategist far away from the battle.

I'll quote the Essential Guide:

"During the battle of Hith, Genereal Veers completely routed an entrenched enemy with minimal imperial loss of life. One of the casualties, however, was nearly Veershimself, when a snowspeeder rammed into the head of Blizzard One, Veers's command AT-AT. The General managed to throw himself into the neck corridor just before impact, but suffered severe injure to his legs."

We'll get there, don't worry, enventually.