list of minor characters

Guest JediIgor

Guest JediIgor

All right people, let's make a list of personnel... and don't forget to add all the Jedi in :)

I'm going to add a few off the top of my head here, but once more people post I will expand this list from the given submissions.

By doing this we can thus finalize the list of the characters to be (hopefully) included in the TC.

=============================

New Republic:

Ackbar

Chewbacca

Lando

Fey'lya

Wedge Antilles

Corran Horn

Mara Jade

Talon Karrde

???

Galactic Empire:

Pellaeon

???

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm,

Luuke,

The ship thief, i can't remember his name.

RUkh? Thrawns bodyguard, but make his loyalty fairly low.

Daala?

This is hard!

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

The ship thief is Niles Ferrier.

And for the Empire you could have:

Ysanne Isard (Was in hiding during trilogy, came out a couple of weeks after Thrawn's death)

Ysanne Isard's Clone (Was in hiding during trilogy, came out a couple of weeks after Thrawn's death)

Prince-Admiral Delak Krennel (Was a quasi-suporter of Thrawn, providing monetary support from the Ciutric Hegemony

General Covell

Major Tierce (Was mentioned being part of the Chimaera's trooper compliment in the Hand of Thrawn duology)

Lieutenant Tschel

Ensign Mithel

And quite possibly (Even though they don't appear in the Thrawn Trilogy):

General-Baron Soontir Fel (Both based out of Hand of Thrawn on Nirauan - presumably during trilogy)

Captain Voss Parck (Both based out of Hand of Thrawn on Nirauan - presumably during trilogy)

Supreme Warlord Harrsk (Was is Deep Core squabbling with the other warlords - Possibly during time frame)

Superior General Delvardus (Was is Deep Core squabbling with the other warlords - Possibly during time frame)

High Admiral Teradoc (Was is Deep Core squabbling with the other warlords - Possibly during time frame)

Colonel Cronus (Was is Deep Core squabbling with the other warlords - Possibly during time frame - Second in Command to Delvardus)

And with the New Republic:

Page

Kharabahk (Spelling?)

Tycho Celchu

Garm Bel Iblis

Captain Sarin Virgillio

Maybe:

Captain Garik 'Face' Loran (Wraiths were probably active around this time frame)

Kell Tainer (Wraiths were probably active around this time frame)

Aves

Booster Terrik (The Errant Venture was jumping around behind Imperial lines at the time)

General Airen Cracken (Director of the NRI)

Iella Wessiri (Member of NRI, served under Cracken)[/i]

Senator Elegos A-Kla

I came up with this:

Rep:

Chewie

Ackbar

Lando CAlrissian

Mara Jade

Wedge Antilles

COrran Horn

Tycho Celchu

Page

Kapp Dendo

Borsk Fey'lya

Iella Wessiri

Airen Cracken

GArik Loran

Booster TErrik

Mirax Terrik

HIram Drayson

Elegos A'kla

Jan DOdonna? (Inprisoned, then free)

GArm Bel Iblis

Talon Karrde

Crix Madine

Carlist Rieekan

The Rogues?

The Wraiths?

WInter

SArin Virgilio?

Imps:

Gilad Pellaeon

Luuke

Leonia TAvira

Daala

Baron SOontir Fel

Boba FEtt

Ysanne Isard

Isard's CLone

ROganda Ismaren

Bevel Lemelisk

Covell

Voss Parck

Teradoc

Harrsk

Grodin Tierce

Niles Ferrier

Ruhk

Krennel

While there are plenty of Rebel there are relatively few Imps...

Are tehre even pics for TEradoc, Harsk, Parck or TIerce?

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

What about Rogondas son? He was force sensitive, i know Luke killed him, but he's in the time period isn't he, imagine if C'Baoth had found him....

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

ERik Ismaren, well he was about twelve in Children of the Jedi, wchich means he was about nine in Heir to the Empire, had C'Baoth been looking for pupils I do not doubt that he would've taken him, but he had his little obsession with the Skywalkers.

So Irek would make a good spy then, not that much of a fighter, and rubbish at diplomacy, but a really good spy and assasin, nobody questions a kid.

Trejiuvanat's list looks good.

Elegos has not really appeared by that time. Where did Virgilio show his face in any of the books?

Some names I wanted to throw into the mix:

Dash Rendar: Th eShadows of the Empire Game actually shows that he survived the detonation of Xixors Skyhook.

Guri could be a possibility, since she, too, survived.

Thrackan Sal-Solo: He could be a definite supporter (altough for his own reasons).

What about Rom Mohc and Guy Sienar? I don't know any thing about them ('cept for Mohc apperaring in Dark Forces) but they are interesting characters.

What about the other characters from Jedi Knight, like Kyle, Jan, Jerec, Sariss etc.?

Dorja definetely has to be in there, as has Brandei (they appear in the books, Dorja and his daughter even in the later ones.)

Geariel Captison and Pter Thanas for the NR? (Admiral Ossilege wasn't around at that time).

Elscol Loro and Sixtus Quin?

Although I would vote against them, Teneniel Djo and Isolder could be possible.

What about Ars Dangor, Mahd Windcaller and Norym Kym? I don't have much information about them. Would they fit?

If we take Daala along (Thrawn brough her back from the Maw), we could also take Qui Xux.

Kam Solusar!

Teradoc and Harrsk are possibilities, though unlikely ones.

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

Well, i guess we need to decide if we want definite Jedi as minor characters, and if so, do we want to balence out numbers and ability on each side?

I'd agree. Save maybe for Joruus C'Baoth and Luuke... ;)

Guest JediIgor

Tsunami, nice list; but I would appreciate it if you could sort out your suggestions based on the sides.

As for Dash Rendar, I thought he died from a missile (experimental??) while on his ship in SotE (book)?

[Edit] Actually, according to http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/dashrendar/eu.html, he did survive.. but it says also that his career as a Rebel has ended. If the list for NR is short, though, we might just think about him, ;)

Tovarish, read Sote: Evolution, at least the last page, you'll be surprised, also there are some pics in there almost as nice as the one you sent me :wink:

Ok, everybody else: have you seen good pictures (cards material) for these characters ?

Pellaeon , Corran Horn , Niles Ferrier , Ruhk , Tycho , Bel Iblis , Airen Cracken , Booster , Kell Tainer , Page , Voss Parck , Delak Krennel , Dorja , Brandei.

I'm just asking this, cause every now and then I'm also creating cards for my page and these (along with "Mr. Phantom" Zsinj) were not anywhere I looked. And believe me, I looked.....

I even mailed Aaron Allston about a pic from Zsinj :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

OK, I'll sort my ideas out into lists. Good point, I just got carried away.

Rebs:

Dash Rendar

Guri (???) Could appear on both sides. Luke actually let her live in SotE, and she got to wondering why. So she *might* have joined the Rebels or the Empire. Far fetched, though somewhat cool in a strange way.

(I do not remember any second appearance. Did she show up again after SotE?)

Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors: Two seperate cards, of course. Don't remember when Jedi Knight takes place, so there might be some problems with timescale.

Gaeriel Captison and Pter Thanas: By the Thrawn time, they are married. Thanas switched sides after Bakura joined the NR.

Admiral Ossilege from the Corellia Trilogy could also be a possibility if we can confirm he was around at that time AND can hunt up a decent pic for him.

Elscol Loro and Sixtus Quin: I know them only from the Bacta War, but they appeared in some comics too. Would take a good reason to bring them into the NR.

Teneniel Djo and Isolder: I would vote against them since Hapes did not make a second appearance until the NJO, but they could be possible.

Kam Solusar: (Dunno exactly) He appears later in the stuff wit the Emperor Reborn, but there might be a way to get him into the story right now. He is just a very cool character. Only if we have to fill slots.

Imps:

Guri: see above

Thrackan Sal-Solo: Definitely one of my favourite candidates. He always had imperial tendencies.

Rom Mohc: Has been some time since I played Dark Forces so I don't recall if I killed him somewhere along the line. If not, he is the troop engineer to go.

Guy Sienar (wasn't he in TIE Fighter?): Saw him on plenty of cards.

Jerec and Sariss:

Same problems as with Kyle and Jan, but this would give the Imps two more Jedi (they don't have many).

Dorja and Brandei: From the original game, but they actually appear in the books.

Ars Dangor: Emperor's adviser. Maybe got away from DS II before it blew up.

Mahd Windcaller: Got her card frome somewhere. Very likely to be from a comic.

Norym Kym: Same as Windcaller. And he is another Grand Admiral (blast, wasn't Thrawn the last one?)

These two are just fresh characters I got used to. I'll look them up in the Encyclopedia.

Qui Xux: If Thrawn brought Daala back from the Maw, he probably took Qwi along.

Anyway, these are just some thoughts in addition to Trejiuvanat's list, which I really like.

Pics:

I have yet to see one of Teradoc, Harrsk or Delvardus. For Tierce, we could use a Royal Guardsman.

Got this from theforce.net:

Windcaller, Mahd

this blonde-haired woman served on the Imperial Interim Ruling Council. Windcaller was the head of an extensive news agency that secretly provided intelligence to the remnants of the Empire, and led a group of female warriors who were skilled in the Echani martial arts. (CE2, HCE)

CE is Crimson Empire.

Norym Kim

this near-human Myke was once a pirate who conquered an entire sector. He later served on the Imperial Interim Ruling Council. He was a tall, thin man with a gaunt face, and had two small horns descending from either side of his chin. He scoffed at the idea that Kir Kanos was responsible for the assassination of Nolyds. Kim ostensibly took control of the Council, although he schemed to have Xandel Carivus appointed to its leadership position as a figurehead. (CE2, HCE)

Guri:

When Xizor was killed over Coruscant when the Alliance destroyed his skyhook, it was believed that she perished in the explosion. However, Guri fled the planet and traveled alone for some time. During her private time, she decided to locate Massad Thrumble, hoping that the Imperial researcher could remove the programming that made her an assassin. Thrumble's work succeeded, but not before the Falleen Savan tried to recover Guri. Savan attempted to use a secret codephrase which Xizor had implanted in Guri's brain. Thrumble's reprogramming gave Guri enough information to recognize the phrase, but her new programming ignored it. Guri immobilized Savan and helped turn the Falleen over to the fledgling New Republic. Guri herself, no longer an assassin, fled Hurd's Moon and eventually met up with Dash Rendar. (SE, RD, SEE, RESB)

SEE is Shadows of the Empire: Evolution.

Sounds good, but what are HCE, RD, RESB? Sounds like i need to buy some more comics!!!

Oh, most of the sources I did not recognize were sourcebooks and encyclopedias and such things. The short names for the books are pretty distinctive, though.

Okay, well if anybody knows what they are, please could you let me know. Thanks in advance.

:?:

Does anybody know, if Sate Pestage was still around, during the Thrawn period, I got a good picture of him standing with Ars Dangor.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

I don't think he was. He'd died before the second last xwing book.

Mask: I do have pics of Zsinj out of the NEW Essential guide of characters. SAme goes for : Pellaeon , Corran Horn , Tycho, Booster.

Also I have fo Thrackan, Face Loran, Ysanne Isard, Borsk, Daala. Tell me what you need, I'll scan and mail them to you.

I've already made cards for some of them for the TC.

Krennel I think you could find in the comics, Bel Iblis or Ruhk too.

Pestagewas killed by Krennel in the X-W Comics, but asupposedly he made a clone of himself, that served the clone Emperor.

Is this clone the result of fanfic? In which case we could clone Tarkin Vader Piett Needa etc etc. Clones are convenient, but it tends to be used more as an excuse to reintroduce favourite characters than it does as a plot development.

No, the fact that Pestage had a clone in the essential guide. No fanfic chars there.

Either Pestage's clone died at Krennel's hands and the real Pestage served clone Palpy. Or the real Pestage was killed by Krennel and the clone one served Palpy. That isn't clarified.

Okay, i can live with that. When does the last xwing book take place? The one with the cloned Daala?