K-Wing included or B-Wing included?

Guest JediIgor

Should we include the K-Wing or the B-Wing in the TC?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should we include the K-Wing or the B-Wing in the TC?

• K-Wing
    • B-Wing

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start with Awings and Bwing. Research an Ewing, and then finally a really meaty Xwing. :)

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

Yeah, the C-Wing, i think you can get opt's for it in XWA but as far as i remember it's never been in any of the books or games.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

I have a feeling it may have appeared in the WEG Star Wars Game. I know it's been in something.

Actually it could replace either. It's speed is 250mglt. It was designed primarily as a very fast recon fighter, with the ability to perform a devastating single slash attack and then get the h*ll outa Dodge.

also what the imperials are going to be given - it the C-Wing is the most powerful bu far, then the game would be unbalanced. We need to find an uber Tie as well.

BTW pucho, i like the new tag

The Force is one and all

:idea: I think that :idea: :

- K-wing should replace the Y-wing (as an upgrade)

- T-wing should replace the A-wing (as an upgrade)

- C-wing should replace the B-wing (as an upgrade)

If it's possible off course.

T-wing

http://www.stormsxwa.com/images/t-wing.gif

Starfighter developed by the Alliance during the Galactic Civil War, the T-Wing never gained much acceptance among pilots. It was a fast craft, but was only armed with 2 laser cannons, and was equipped with weak shielding - 20 SBD primary shields and a hull rated at 15 RU. It was a three-winged ship, with one engine mounted on each wingtip. It was a 10-meter-long ship with a top speed of about 110 MGLT.

Impressive...most impressive - Darth Vader

I even think that the C-wing should be superior to the TIE Defender, because the Rebels always had an advantage with fighters and we should not take it away from them!! :lol: I mean, the Imps have SSDs, what more could you wish for!!! :twisted:
Impressive...most impressive - Darth Vader