prefinal list of all starfighters :)

Guest JediIgor

I believe the T-65XJ is too far in the future, but some intermediate model (wasn't there a T-65J?) should work.

But it would be clearly inferior to the Defender. Lasers are the same, but the Defender is far faster, nimbler and has stronger shields. Shieldpower is the one we could upgrade with the new X-Wing.

It's all hopeless but otherwise not very dramatic. - Helme Haffax

Englishman: "What do you think of Modern Civilization?"

Mahatma Gandhi: "That would be a good idea."

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the Xwing they were upgrading to during the New Rebellion?

Sorry, i meant that the Ewing should be the equivalent of the Defender, and the Xwing would be roughly equivalent to the Scimiter.

Basically the Rebels preffered heavy fighter, almost fighter-bombers, and the Imps favoured specific role ships.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• 1 month later...
I can live with that, after all, it's really only a matter of changing stats and descriptions, and maybe the pics if we want to make the quality better.

Elvismiggell. Strike me down and i will become more powerful than you can ever imagine...

That would be fun. But i think for the release we should go with Awing Bwing Ewing XwingAC4.

I think this:

Rebels:

Y-wing

T-65AC4 X-wing

Research:

E-wing

T-wing (i saw it once in TIE Fighter and thought it was really cool)

http://www.stormsxwa.com/images/t-wing.gif

Imperials:

TIE-fighter

TIE-bomber

Research:

A-9 Vigilance

TIE-defender

Impressive...most impressive - Darth Vader

Guest JediIgor

Thomhasj, I just came here to post about the A-9 Vigilance.. and turns up you already did it :P.

We could have that instead of the TIE Droid -- it is a ship that is more expensive than a T/F (i think) but has shields.. also I think they replaced of the Imperial starfighters in the Yuuzhan Vong series.

The T-Wing on the other hand is a bad idea, it was only shown in the game X-wing and was not very popular (i remember destroying dozens of them because they were so weak) nor very strong.

Thomhasj, I just came here to post about the A-9 Vigilance.. and turns up you already did it :P.

The T-Wing on the other hand is a bad idea, it was only shown in the game X-wing and was not very popular (i remember destroying dozens of them because they were so weak) nor very strong.

Yeah, now I think of it. There were pretty bad, weren't they? Maybe the A-wing could be replaced by the W-wing.

http://www.eyeonstarwars.com/trilogy/vehicle/images/w_wing.jpg

Impressive...most impressive - Darth Vader