• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
Hmm It doesnt work

I need it for 32bit win XP!! :(

What does it want the: W98? W95? DOS?

If it's one of the earlier Windows versions, then you can solve this by means of the compatibility settings.

If it makes you feel better Scathane, I'm almost there as well (25%) :wink:

And : I know from a few others, that you're not alone :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Guest Scathane
tell me if u found something for me :):)
Why is it that anytime somebody wants something on this site, they ask me to go in search for it?

Guest Scathane
If it makes you feel better Scathane, I'm almost there as well (25%) :wink:

And : I know from a few others, that you're not alone :D

I know that as well, but it still comforting to be reassured every now and then... :) Edited by Scathane

tell me if u found something for me :):)
Why is it that anytime somebody wants something on this site, they ask me to go in search for it?

Its quite easy:

You find the workstation for me and I work with it and do the creative part :wink:

Any Questions? :roll:

its also because u have much time in opposition to me who sitting at work and try to create something :?

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane

What are you trying to create?

(By the way, It's rather hard, finding a visual basic decompiler for XP on the web :( )

Guest Scathane
At work?

well some programs for my company with visual basic :)

Okay, let me see if I get this straight...

Your'e programming in software applications in visual basic in a professional surrounding for a professional software company? :roll:

well, I didnt have a need for this at work because I have my own sourcecode to modifie my own programs if necessary :)

but i dont have the sourcecode of Rebellion but I need it for modifications :wink:

"I am growing stronger with the Force"

Guest Scathane
well, I didnt have a need for this at work because I have my own sourcecode to modifie my own programs if necessary :)

but i dont have the sourcecode of Rebellion but I need it for modifications :wink:

I understand all that! But, surely, it must be a whole lot easier for you to get a hold of a VBD for XP than it is for me?

Guest Scathane
I dont have time to look through the Internet for a decompiler :(
Haven't you got colleagues you could ask. Aren't you a member of a Vb forum, or something? Come on, man, you access to this type of thing is way broader than mine.
and u have MUCH TIME!!!
You've got long lunchbreaks. :wink:

And, by the way, I never said I was going to stop looking...

Edited by Scathane

I call it spamming the forum. Why not cut the bullshit, create another topic in another part of this forum, and call it VB decompiler or source code or whatever. It is nonsense to proceed with this over and over conversation here in the topic of Cards - Personnel

and I must admit that the conversation is too funny to let you do it over PM...

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Guest Scathane
I call it spamming the forum.
I call it finding a visual basic desompiler so that somebody can help getting into the Rebellion code. You're right that there's some fun involved though. Is that spam, nowadays? By the way, I call what you're doing making totally useless remarks. :twisted:

Why not cut the bullshit, create another topic in another part of this forum, and call it VB decompiler or source code or whatever. It is nonsense to proceed with this over and over conversation here in the topic of Cards - Personnel
Go ahead and do that. In fact, you already could have if you didn't rather invest time in whining about your irritations. You see, there are generally two types of people: those who solve situations and those who whine about the fact that the situations fucked up. Guess where you are... :twisted:

and I must admit that the conversation is too funny to let you do it over PM...
Then quit whining and help us find a visual basic editor for XP!!!