What are your favorit TV series?

NIIIC

I don't like CSI, I think it's rather boring; all these Police-Forensic things :evil:, same goes for Band-of-brothers like miniseries, or essentially any Military Series or movie, for that matter.

Charmed lost their appeal after their second season, now it's too idiotic. I never liked Buffy. Scrubs is one funny series, as is That 70s Show, and Futurama which I forgot to mention above. Family Guy has it's moments but it'll never be as WOO as the Simpsons.

I never liked the Stargate Series, though I loved the movie.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scathane
I don't like CSI, I think it's rather boring; all these Police-Forensic things :evil:, same goes for Band-of-brothers like miniseries, or essentially any Military Series or movie, for that matter.

Charmed lost their appeal after their second season, now it's too idiotic. I never liked Buffy. Scrubs is one funny series, as is That 70s Show, and Futurama which I forgot to mention above. Family Guy has it's moments but it'll never be as WOO as the Simpsons.

I never liked the Stargate Series, though I loved the movie.

Is there anything you do like, Trej? :lol:

Wow, you don't like watching TV, but you like computer, funny normally these two things go together. So tell me, what do you do in your life if you do out of your studies or work if you don't watch TV, because it is one of the most important thing, after being here of course, but I have times when I leave any activity to go and see a TV series. Or in the evening, to distress, I love watching a good series or movie with full of tension and suspense. What could you find better to go a sleep? :lol:

Depends, if the Cartoons about SW Clone War worked extremely well, maybe. Otherwise

NO, NEVER, (ENG)

NEIN, NIE, (GER)

NON, JAMAIS (FR )

SORRY, ENTSCHULDIGUNG, DESOLER

But that is on the other topic mad.

S**T, i was going to have a good evening waching the new season on Charmed that just came out here, and my Satelyt encoder broke down. S**T, S**T AND S**T!!!

Sorry moderatorsss

:oops:

Edited by NIIIC

So tell me, what do you do in your life if you do out of your studies or work if you don't watch TV? What could you find better to go a sleep? :lol:

I read a lot.

The Bounty Hunter Wars book series?

I read a lot of good books.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Wow i never wrote that, I wrote That

Wow, you don't like watching TV, but you like computer, funny normally these two things go together. So tell me, what do you do in your life if you do out of your studies or work if you don't watch TV, because it is one of the most important thing, after being here of course, but I have times when I leave any activity to go and see a TV series. Or in the evening, to distress, I love watching a good series or movie with full of tension and suspense. What could you find better to go a sleep? :lol:

And you said i wrote that

So tell me, what do you do in your life if you do out of your studies or work if you don't watch TV? What could you find better to go a sleep?

And that is not the same thing!!!

Other wise, i will have THE Droid on my back telling me that what i wrote isn’t correct or something like that.

I've seen it. Pretty funny! I like Oblivious. Thats a pretty cool show. If you dont know what it is, its where a guy asks people questions while he pretends to do something (like a bug exterminator etc) and for each question they get right he gives the $$. Its pretty cool.

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

Mad, ER is Urgence here.

Smallville is O K, not the best but O K.

Did i say Friends or not, sad it is finished. Is Joe any good, i saw the ad when i was in the stats, but never saw it. One great one is Monk or Monke, only saw one episode, but loved it.

8)

One great one is Monk or Monke, only saw one episode, but loved it.

Can't beleive I forgot Monk! It's a great show, a mixture between comedy and mystery/detective and a with a very eccentric main character. If it's ever on and you havn't watched it before, you should - it's great!

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

It's a pretty cool series, but I know people like that! It's kinda less funny that way, yet more funny at the same time!

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

Mad, are you really in Switzerland? and if so, what good shows do yo get over there, and are they in english?

Whose line is it anyway (American) is an awesome show! They're so funny! :lol:

-Barkoa