ISD's vs VSDs vs Mon Cals

That's for sure. If you look at the Star Wars official home page they call the Home Once a frigate. Maybe it was actually smaller than even an MC-80?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I do not think so, Thrawn. I believe it was just an extra long luxury liner that was turned into a flagship of a rebel fleet. So it was lager in length that to an MC80 but not nearly as powerful.

If you've ever played the SWCCG, Decipher had the Home One as being power 9 (don't know how that translates into actual armament) while the Executor was power 12. I think GL is getting lax in his control over SW if he let such an oversight make it into production.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Maybe they used that to represent the leadership aboard and stuff like that rather the power of Home One.

No, leadership was added by placing officers and characters aboard. If you placed Admiral Akbar on Home One it's power jumped to 12, equal to the Executor. Then again, the Executor could hold unlimited "pilots", so placing Piett, Tarkin, Vader, Ozzel, and a bunch of other officers could increase it's power to something around 22 or more.

I think he got angry at them though. They aren't allow to make any more CCGs for SW, and thay can't even have the old card lists on thier site.

It was fun, but the rules were comlicated. Ther was a version called Young Jedi, based around Episode I and II, but it was for kids.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Yeah, I never played either. For some reason I have never been interested in card games. (except poker :lol: )

The thing I liked best was the information on the ships and characters. Some ofthe pictures were nice too.

I was never able to use the Death Star. i always ended up loosing my super-laser firing cards before I got the chance to use them.

I never really played a lot, but I played that objective that let you take out one Death Star card a turn. I put down three conditions, including one that let me pick up the fire card.
Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

There were a lot of cards I didn't have from the earlier sets, though I have all of the Imperial cards from the DS II set.

Antilliles, you scare us all :P:lol:

I didn't have a lot of cards really, I bought some packs and finished my deck up over the internet.

I really wish I could have played more than like 4 games of the CCG, it was a pretty good game :cry:

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel