Humans

Wrong and we have already mentioned that.

But to give you more inf. before the big bang there was NOTHING. Why it happened, I haven't the faintest idea, but it isn’t at all the same thing that a black hole.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I don't understand is how does matter ever re-emerge from a black hole during the lifetime of the universe... seems to be a contradiction there...

Black Holes have a temperature. They send out radiation, thus losing energy thus losing mass. Just not the same way normal objects radiate.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

Hmmm, yes, the particles do not come from the event horizon, they come from near it... but what about matter that enters the black hole? It has to actually cross the event horizon I would think... so how does it do that during the lifetime of the universe? :?

I remember puzzling over this years ago and I just gave up. :oops::roll:

Put an overpowered Solar Ionization Reactor in between two cheap-ass engines and a couple of laser cannon, put a chair with a rudimentary flight control and targeting computer on top, and surround the (unpressurized!) pilot with enough armor plate so he doesn't fry in a tenth of a second... riiiiiiiiight

Not only do black holes burn out, they do it at an exponential rate. The smaller they get, the more energy the put out. The more they put out, the smaller they get. Its a viscious cycle.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.