Why Do We Like The Empire?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Though I think it is more politically correct to call it "an un-authorized appropriation of public resources". Nah, hijack is better. Why is no one posting here, are they too buisy in the Bounty Hunter topic? :)

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

You must be right Commander. I guess the discussion of what vegetables and fruits are on this planet is more important than the Galactic Empire :cry:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Not planning on attacking your base, that's just a good way to get killed. I have other planns....

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Thought they were relaxing o nthe way back from Kessel... Hmmm...

Edit: Post deleted. Now I have to think of a new way to srike at the rebels...

Hmmm, you rebels have a seriouse fear of loosing. While my forces were outnumbered, your's were out-gunned, even with the arrival of the Chronicle. Also, this tactic you have of spinning to always present fresh shields wo your enemie is effective, but the spinning would also hinder your accuracy. You'd be lucky to hit anything. :wink:

But, I guess that's what I get for going to work, leaving an RPG in the hands of Rebels :) .

:arrow: Jess I can't keep up with all the thread but I gues that deep in our hearts we have the same ideeas as Anakin Skywalker .....and it is to bad that always the Emperor is not so enlighten as he should be.

:arrow: Personaly I don't like the democrat way ...it sucks. There is no real order only interests, coruption and misery. A good mix of liberty in an Empire will be excelent......Remouve the stupidity and ignorance from an classical Imperial rule and you have the perfect way to rule a country or an empire....hmmmm that was always my opinion.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I agree that democracy isn't very good, but it is by far better than any government we have had on Earth so far. Communism should work, but the human desire for power ultimately corrupts it. Facism could have worked too, but it is a little too oppressive for most people.

Sorry. Idn't not trade my country for any other that has a different form of government, be it democracy based or other. Since Germany's democracy is somewhat different, I was saying that it is the only county I'd live in other than Canada.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Oh. Well I am actually heading out to Oregon for 4 months and I have thought about heading up into Canada, around the British Columbia province. Is it nice up there?