Why Do We Like The Empire?

I use to do it with JediIgor on the old forum. It was really more like a chat room. Every time we used the chat room, though, we didn't have much to say.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grand Admiral Thrawn , it's good to see you. I've been out of commission the last two weeks- been in the hospital again. As for why I love the Imperials it's my basic desire to see evil triumph. I don't worry about moral issues- destroy planets as we see fit. The moment I saw Darth Vader choke the rebel captain I was hooked. -Grand Moff Conway

Ah, good to see you too Paul. I've been dropping by every now-and-then to read the news. I read one of your posts, or maybe one of Stratus', that said you were having health problems. Best wishes to you, my friend. It's good to see you are feeling up to posting!

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Well as of yesterday, I'm about twenty posts short. I'm having serious doubts about making by goal.

If you were on the old forums as a regular there's no reason why you shouldn't have a 'Jedi-boost' to you post count to reflect your continued commitment to the site. It's been done before.

...Jahled thinks...

..Though if I recall correctly as soon as it was done before, the said individual vannished and has not been seen since...

... :?

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

While it would be nice to have Grand Admiral and not Major (as of now) next to my name, I think that I should earn my posts/rank. Since I was gone, I don't have the right to come back and say "I wan't all my old posts recognized. Promote me!". I'll work for it :)

And we don't really pay that much attention to the ranks anyways. We don't even use them in the RPG.

Grand Admiral Thrawn , it's good to see you. I've been out of commission the last two weeks- been in the hospital again. As for why I love the Imperials it's my basic desire to see evil triumph. I don't worry about moral issues- destroy planets as we see fit. The moment I saw Darth Vader choke the rebel captain I was hooked. -Grand Moff Conway

Emmm... I trust you're not to unwell Paul! If things are a bit on the dark side at the moment I wish you all the best. I miss you; there's to many bleeding rebels around here :lol:

Why don't you send me an email

jahled@madasafish.com

...and i'll send you some Rebellion stuff to cheer you up! :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Yes... major... he knows not the powers he is dealing with.... I have weapons of unemaginable power at my disposal...he will be unable to stop them...and then he will know suffering... AND ALL WILL BOW BEFORE GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!... and he won't see it comming...

Probably, but I don't need to post to become a Grand Admiral. I'n my own little world I'm a Grand Admiral, and I command the ISS Fantastic as we travel through the corperate sector having wacky adventures!

Warlords ar ejust people who think they can rule. Only a Gand Admiral has the tactical smarts! Once I make it to GA, I'll have them freeze my rank.